Lee Smith activated for Sunday

Seasons1992

12 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Wonder if Daboll uses some 22 Formation with Kroft and Smith at TE and Moss /Singletary in backfield and Gilliam as FB/H Back.   New Wrinkle for Pats to defend and could help get to the edges where the Pats lack of Speed on D is most apparent.

I admit that would shock me if it was used often.

I think the Bills are desperate to get their running game on track and they are an injury away from not being able to use a 2-TE set so makes sense even if he does not see a lot of action.

I think he will play though as Smith does excel at blocking. Although, he was struggling a year ago with sealing the edge on sweeps without drawing a flag.

I don't think he is a terrible player, and he plays with a bit of "dog" in his game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Limeaid said:

Mongo gets 1.5 per game?  According to stats Smith gets an average half a game.  Or maybe you just like doubling everything.

🤷‍♂️ ask bovada.

Surely with your level of snark you're smart enough to know that lines are based on public perception and not actual stats.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

We finally have the signifacant advantage on the passing game against the Pats and we have a fricken tsunami.  Unbelievable. 

You know if we had a dome that would not be an issue.

And if you were at game probably sitting near a bunch of opposing team fans because purchasers recovered money on secondary market and opposition fans are willing to pay more since their own home tickets are harder to get and more expensive.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

🤷‍♂️ ask bovada.

Surely with your level of snark you're smart enough to know that lines are based on public perception and not actual stats.

I got snark?  No one has every told me that.  Is that good or is it an insult I need to report to a mod?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Between Mongo and Lee, are we maybe gonna see some kind of a running game finally?

Man I hope so this is the week that we could use a strong/effective running game !!!

Go Bills !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Smith is a better run blocker than Kroft or the rookie.  He will play and get some snaps imho.  Got to prepare for the substantial wind in the bowl.....Josh will throw some anyhow imho.  Farmboys know Kentucky windage and Tennessee elevation......(an old Army term for shooters, btw)

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

You know if we had a dome that would not be an issue.

And if you were at game probably sitting near a bunch of opposing team fans because purchasers recovered money on secondary market and opposition fans are willing to pay more since their own home tickets are harder to get and more expensive.

If they built a new state of the art dome they could easily set the ticket prices near the top of the league and not have a problem selling out as long as the team is decent.  Uncertain weather is a major deterrent when trying to sell tickets in a climate like Buffalo’s.  You didn’t have 60 inch led tv’s in the 90’s.

“If you build it they will come.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

This actually makes me very happy because I was afraid  14 day NYS quarantine for contacts would supercede NFL regulations. 

Which would be a hella disadvantage for the Bills.