Belichick on Bills: They're solid across the board

TwistofFate

2 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

Dude always compliments the ***** out of whoever his team plays that week. Watch his press conferences the week before the Jet game.

I wander if he can say that the  jests are a well coached team with a straight face or without pissing in his pants ? 

Sure, but the media is beginning to ask him some pretty good questions up there.  Asking about Allen's growth, our schemes, our personnel, etc, and he got pretty in depth. 

He said some pretty insightful things, which is rare from him. 

1 minute ago, Putin said:

I wander if he can say that the  jests are a well coached team with a straight face or without pissing in his pants ? 

Thats why he wears the mask now. Lmao

Just now, Codyny13 said:

Betcha he can. He’s perfected his ability to facade his misinformation. 

That’s great maybe the jets will listen to him and extend the crazy eyes 👀 contract 

• Haha (+1) 1

I would feel better if he didn't know anything about Buffalo.

It's scary that he can name specific players on the opposing team, and  remember how they're playing.

Most coaches mention team tendencies, schemes, and other analytics. Belichick, in the past, has mentioned noticing certain players take an extra step turning right vs left.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Putin said:

Maybe something along the lines of they do the last things you'd expect from a professionally coached team, really keeps him on his toes.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

For all the fans who moan about the Bills every summer as it heads to cutdowns because they prioritise special teamers over their favourite pet project practice squad receiver or running back listen to the first two people Belichick mentions as offseason acquisitions that help the team - Matakevich and Jones - core special teamers. 

When you are in a division with Bill Belichick you better prioritise special teams because it is the first place he looks every single week to see if he can exploit you.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

I love watching opposing teams press conferences. Belichick's assessment on our growth, our schemes and the upcoming game. 

normally I’d say it’s just coach speak 

but

This is not last years Josh Allen. 
This is not last years team. 

there are 20 something new players in Buffalo 

and also 20 something new players in NE***

9 hours ago, Putin said:

The mask 😷 hides the smirk 

😆 

• Like (+1) 1