Trevor Lawrence tests positive for Covid

BillsMafi$

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ok I just saw ACC is only 10 days but if he tested posited today he would be out vs ND

I'd rather him be able to play tbh. I doubt they would win, but if they somehow managed to it undoubtedly would look much better with Clemson at full strength. 

37 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

QB Trevor Lawrence has tested positive for COVID-19, sources tell me and @RapSheet. The No. 1-ranked Tigers are slated to face #BostonCollege Saturday.

The Jets shouldn’t draft him, he’s damaged goods. There is probably a promising OG they should target. 

Hey! It’s the Jets! Worth a try! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, H2o said:

Same system for 3 years so I don't think it would hurt him that much. 

I wasn’t thinking about that part as much as “return to play progression”. Not sure what/if the ACC mandates there. I know the nfl, big 10 and others require a progression that includes practice 

Edited by YoloinOhio

I guaranty if Clemson has to play ND without Lawrence and ND wins, the committee will be willing to give Clemson a mulligan for that game if they run the table and beat ND in the ACC Championship.  They will pick Clemson over some other undefeated team if it comes down to that.

8 minutes ago, Gordio said:

I guaranty if Clemson has to play ND without Lawrence and ND wins, the committee will be willing to give Clemson a mulligan for that game if they run the table and beat ND in the ACC Championship.  They will pick Clemson over some other undefeated team if it comes down to that.

No doubt - heather Dinich is the committee’s media shill and has already announced this

But I can’t say they haven’t earned the benefit of the doubt with their playoff performances

7 minutes ago, Gordio said:

I am by no means a Clemson Fan but in the scenario described above, they would deserve it. The fact remains that Clemson is one of the top 3 teams in the country, if not the best.

I have nothing against ND but in my very strong opinion, they do not belong in any conversation that involves Clemson, Alabama, and/or OSU.

As always, jmo.

3 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I am by no means a Clemson Fan but in the scenario described above, they would deserve it. The fact remains that Clemson is one of the top 3 teams in the country, if not the best.

I have nothing against ND but in my very strong opinion, they do not belong in any conversation that involves Clemson, Alabama, and/or OSU.

As always, jmo.

Agreed

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Holy crap.....BC!!

If you aren’t watching this, time to turn on the game.

I’m watching. Clemson looks like a mess but it’s not because Lawrence is out. DJ is playing really well. It’s because they can’t run the ball and their defense can’t stop the fighting Jeff hafleys. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.