Thurs Night Football: Atl (1-6) at Car (3-4) 7:20 NFLN Amazon and FOX

35 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

I was actually waiting for someone to crap on Terry for liking Jimmy G so much, and blindly hating on Allen last week.

I did that last week

It does irk me where every time Allen throws a ball a little long Aikman said "he overthrew him" and every time another QB does "he just couldn't get there" about the WR

Fake punt - NICE!

Dante Fowler has just officially become my definition of Scum.  Kicking Bridgewater in the knee. 

There is no place for that, none.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Hope Teddy is alright.

Kick in the knee AND nasty late hit to the head.  I was glad to see the ejection there.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Me too.  I thought the DQ was harsh because I wasn't sure of the intent there.  The trip that set the whole thing up was dirty as heck.

When the QB is already on the ground and you throw yourself at his head, I don't think your intent matters.

I was kind of pulling for Atlanta but I just flipped.  Go Panthers!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When the QB is already on the ground and you throw yourself at his head, I don't think your intent matters.

I understand that in terms of the 15 yards but to me a DQ for something unintentional is weird.  If they DQEd the guy that kicked TB I'd be all for that.

28 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Is younghoe koo the best kicker in the league? I never see the guy miss. 

That take didn’t last long!

All I can say is that if I see anyone post that we have the worst run defense in the league again, I’ll thrash them. Carolina can’t stop anything at all.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

What the heck happened to Todd Gurley? Never seen anyone go from generational talent, to below average that quickly. 

Running out of bounds is just dumb there.

That’s two weeks in a row