Bulletin Board Material: Cam Newton calls the Bills game a "must win" for the Pats

Bulletin Board Material.....one of the great hackneyed, overused football cliches.  Only one used more often is "playing with a chip on his shoulder".  After 20 years you still hear that about Brady and the draft.  What a massive head case Brady must be to have to be motivated from a perceived slight 20 years ago. Is he really that big a head case?   I guess winning super bowls, a dynamism supermodel wife and all the money he could ever spend isnt enough to placate his frail ego.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I heard that he said there weather was going to be crappy Sunday.

Just who does he think he is, dissing our city like that. 

He's lucky there's no fans there Sunday. He needs to pay for this.

Outrage doesn't even begin to describe my feelings, I'm thinking about starting an online petition to haver him removed from the league.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I agree with Cam, for him, for the Patriots, its a must win.

I think Cams future longer term in Foxboro is very much at risk here...

Trevor Lawrence playing for the Patriots one day could become a distinct possibility real quick unfortunately IMO.

Lose to the Jets twice, B B is no dummy.

Allen, Lawrence and Tua in one division?

Yikes...

Edited by Figster

36 minutes ago, Figster said:

I agree with Cam, for him, for the Patriots, its a must win.

I think Cams future longer term in Foxboro is very much at risk here...

Trevor Lawrence playing for the Patriots one day could become a distinct possibility real quick unfortunately IMO.

Lose to the Jets twice, B B is no dummy.

Allen, Lawrence and Tua in one division?

Yikes...

Justin Fields isnt too bad either.  For this to be even close to reality the Pats have to lose Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Justin Fields isnt too bad either.  For this to be even close to reality the Pats have to lose Sunday.

I already have my suspicions.

Short term, works out great for the Bills this season.

Long term, not so good...( By way of competitive division)

Edited by Figster

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

“Honey, we have to hurry up for our reservation”

”ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME???” 😡

Random note, there's a Dairy Queen near me that I describe as "but be careful ordering extra of a condiment on your burger, they take it as a challenge".

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Bulletin Board Material.....one of the great hackneyed, overused football cliches.  Only one used more often is "playing with a chip on his shoulder".  After 20 years you still hear that about Brady and the draft.  What a massive head case Brady must be to have to be motivated from a perceived slight 20 years ago. Is he really that big a head case?   I guess winning super bowls, a dynamism supermodel wife and all the money he could ever spend isnt enough to placate his frail ego.

One of my favorites is whenever there is an upset loss, or even when we are just favored to win an upcoming game, the #iamverysmart types always pipe up with something about "looking past your opponent" as if coaches aren't aware upsets can happen and don't take every game seriously.  And TRAP GAME.  What a BS nothing term pessimists love to throw around like beads at Mardi Gras.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

One of my favorites is whenever there is an upset loss, or even when we are just favored to win an upcoming game, the #iamverysmart types always pipe up with something about "looking past your opponent" as if coaches aren't aware upsets can happen and don't take every game seriously.  And TRAP GAME.  What a BS nothing term pessimists love to throw around like beads at Mardi Gras.

Oh those are two good ones for sure