Bulletin Board Material: Cam Newton calls the Bills game a "must win" for the Pats

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30219152/cam-newton-buffalo-game-win-new-england-patriots-3-game-skid

"This is a must-win for us, and I'm going to control the things that I can control. I have two or three more days to prepare and that's what I plan on doing," Newton said Thursday.

I'd put this up on the bulletin board in the Bills' locker room along with the Ed Oliver getting gassed quote.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think Cam is speaking the truth from a Patriot's perspective. I don't see it as bulletin board material. Frankly it's what makes this game so important and why the Pats should be feared somewhat. I expect to see the Bills get their best game

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30219152/cam-newton-buffalo-game-win-new-england-patriots-3-game-skid

I'd put this up on the bulletin board in the Bills' locker room along with the Ed Oliver getting gassed quote.

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, I don't think this is very bulletin board-ish

Cam Newton's comments at practice the other year much much juicier

How about putting this up on the bulletin board.

With a win on Sunday the Bills will put a stranglehold on the AFCE going 4-0 and pretty much assuring themselves a division title for the first time in over 20 years. 

Maybe that'll motivate the locker room a whole lot more than Cam airing out his recent shortcomings and pretty much stating the obvious while dealing with his insecurities. Just saying....

Edited by billsbackto81

If something benign like that gets you fired up, I'd hate to see how to react to something actually inflammatory or controversial.  Feels analogous to #firstworldproblems.

*edit*

#firstplaceproblems?

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Haha (+1) 1