OFFICIAL: LB Darron Lee signed to Bills PS

1 hour ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

I have to imagine that he could NOT be any worse then Klein. And to make a small note - it's not like Klein is a bad player - his football IQ is actually really high - but he's an example of a player that is literally JUST too slow (i'm not even talking by a lot either). He's always a half to one step behind. It's so hard to be upset every time I see him just short of being in the right position, or a step too slow to make the play. 

I dunno, there are times where I think Klein is just in the wrong place.   But yes, he's slow

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Because the new organization has no ties to him and ours does... We should make a deal with Panthers and one Kuechly can't refuse.

I hear ya. Believe me, I’d love to have him. Shift Edmunds over to OLB. We’d be stacked at LB. I just question: 1. Whether he plays again; and 2. If he does play, whether it would be for anyone other than Carolina. 

• Like (+1) 1

As much as I want to excited about his upside and how much faith I have in him maybe needing the right system, players don’t seem to be in the street this long and have been left without a team and then come in and make a difference. Can y’all think of really any players that weren’t already pro bowlers that have had a similar situation and balled out?

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

You mean the PED infraction, or is there more?

Nothing much.  On June 4, 2017, Lee was involved in a verbal altercation with a woman at the Governors Ball Music Festival on Randall’s Island.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darron_Lee

Also https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/11/new-york-jets-darron-lee-suspended-again-chiefs-nfl-free-agency/

Edited by Rock'em Sock'em

43 minutes ago, ChanticleerBillsFan said:

As much as I want to excited about his upside and how much faith I have in him maybe needing the right system, players don’t seem to be in the street this long and have been left without a team and then come in and make a difference. Can y’all think of really any players that weren’t already pro bowlers that have had a similar situation and balled out?

Kurt Warner.

50 minutes ago, ChanticleerBillsFan said:

Zach Brown.

Wasn't re-signed after his rookie contract expired in Tennessee. Stayed on the market until late in Free Agency (just before the draft), and became a first time pro-bowler for Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Call me foolish, but I thought he'd be a solid signing.  Oh, well.

I’m with you I thought the same as well 

6 minutes ago, Billl said:

The Chiefs had NOTHING at LB last season, and Lee could barely sniff the field beyond some special teams snaps.

Sometimes being in the right system can make all the difference, ( we can hope ? ) 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I mean at least he can move, which is more than AJ Klein can do. 

this.    When you see the back endzone camera of plays, you can see that Klein simply has lead feet.  Has zero athleticism that is required for the NFL>

11 minutes ago, Putin said:

I’m with you I thought the same as well 

Sometimes being in the right system can make all the difference, ( we can hope ? ) 

Yes..like a Jerry Hughes,

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

I hear ya. Believe me, I’d love to have him. Shift Edmunds over to OLB. We’d be stacked at LB. I just question: 1. Whether he plays again; and 2. If he does play, whether it would be for anyone other than Carolina. 

Just my pipe dream with McCaffrey coming over but at least we have a foot in the door and probably 1st shot at them

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Because the new organization has no ties to him and ours does... We should make a deal with Panthers and one Kuechly can't refuse.

OK, you've expressed your opinion.  I'm losing count of how many times with almost the exact same words.

46 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Kurt Warner.

After he started playing in the NFL, when was Kurt Warner ever left on the street?

• Sad 1