OFFICIAL: LB Darron Lee signed to Bills PS

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Please tell me you are wrong and we are NOT paying Klein $6M???🤮

What is killing me is that Klein has a 6 million dollar cap hit in 2020 but he has a 6.4 million dollar cap hit in 2021 with 4 million in dead cap. I think they will likely pull a Kroft and renegotiate his deal to just above his dead cap hit for one year. But that still means he will be on the roster with 4.5 million yuck

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, brianthomas said:

He's not the greatest but he'd be a welcomed addition to 1 of our weakest position groups on the roster.

If we have ANY hope at all this year at making a run, Beane needs to do something.

He's better than Klein. He's young as hell and he had enough talent to be drafted 20th. Had 94 tackles in 17 and 3 ints in 18. There's gotta be a spot for him.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

44 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Klein looks like a liability in coverage and lost is gap fill. Honestly not really sure what Klein brings to the table. So far he has looked like Tarzan and played like Jane. 

Ihr wiener ist sehr Klein!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He's better than Klein. He's young as hell and he had enough talent to be drafted 20th. Had 94 tackles in 17 and 3 ints in 18. There's gotta be a spot for him.

I am not disagreeing with you. However, Klein signed a 3 year deal for $18M and Lee has been bagging groceries...

I have no problem with this signing.  I assume it's for short-term and low money.  If he pans out, we have some much-needed depth.  If he doesn't, we move on the to next guy.  We don't know if he will pan out, but we do know that he was a high draft pick, has good speed, has NFL experience and plays linebacker.