OFFICIAL: LB Darron Lee signed to Bills PS

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

But what are his PFF grades???!!!:cry:

Watch the video I posted above; it's pretty interesting.  3 years of data suggests he's pretty horrible in pass coverage.  Near the bottom of the group who have enough reps to qualify for the analysis.

• Haha (+1) 1

I mean, probably nothing, but any chance to take a Jet’s trash heap player and make him a superstar. 

Not gonna hold my breath about a guy with that much talent who wasn’t able to be used by Todd Bowles, and Steve Spagnola, two of the better Defensive minds in the league. 

23 minutes ago, PirateHookerMD said:

Hes been pretty bad. Jets and Chiefs fans hate him. 

Maybe he can be that a big nickel/hybrid role. Id guess practice squad?

Best way for Bills to do it.  Put him on PS and when ready call him up for a try as long as they can before signing him to 53.

14 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Klein looks like a liability in coverage and lost is gap fill. Honestly not really sure what Klein brings to the table. So far he has looked like Tarzan and played like Jane. 

Klein had a nice strip in the KC but other than that he is ass in coverage and mediocre against the run. He was a complete waste of 6 million and he carries a 4 million dollar dead cap. Him and Butler were complete zero signings. Beane's worst missteps this off-season. 

Good! No world beater, but we saw how important speed/coverage ability is to this defense from our LBs when Milano went down and we didn’t have it on the outside. Lee certainly has that. I like Dodson, but the guy is hurt as often as Milano this year. I only ever want to see AJ Klein on special teams.  

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I like it. Hopefully he is actually active and plays. Not just a roster spot that is rotting away like TJ Yeldon. A guy that can help but is just inexplicably inactive every week.

Yeldon is solid depth. He is inactive because he doesn't contribute on special teams. IF Moss or Singletary go down having a solid back that can step in like Yeldon is a plus. 

Just now, TheProcess said:

Good! No world beater, but we saw how important speed/coverage ability is to this defense from our LBs when Milano went down and we didn’t have it on the outside. Lee certainly has that. I like Dodson, but the guy is hurt as often as Milano this year. I only ever want to see AJ Klein on special teams.  

Is Klein even a plus on special teams? 

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Klein had a nice strip in the KC but other than that he is ass in coverage and mediocre against the run. He was a complete waste of 6 million and he carries a 4 million dollar dead cap. Him and Butler were complete zero signings. Beane's worst missteps this off-season. 

Please tell me you are wrong and we are NOT paying Klein $6M???🤮

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Yeldon is solid depth. He is inactive because he doesn't contribute on special teams. IF Moss or Singletary go down having a solid back that can step in like Yeldon is a plus. 

Is Klein even a plus on special teams? 

He is inactive because mcdermott are Beane are stubborn as hell. 

43 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I mean at least he can move, which is more than AJ Klein can do. 

AJ Klein makes Darren Lee look like a first ballot HOFer. 

Yeah, yeah. I know used the same line in that Edmunds thread, but if the Klein fits...