Gilmore Selling his home

7 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Perhaps the type of houses they want to live in, aren't available for rent. 

Every major market has rental homes in every price range.  Or they could rent a luxury apartment for a couple of years.  

2 hours ago, BrooklynBills said:

Miami makes alot sense if they can move Xavien Howard.

-Familiarity with Flores and perfect fit for their defense.

-Miami has plenty of draft picks so they will not balk at trading draft capital.

-If they can move Howard, they will have more than enough cap space for an extension.

Give us the Texans First round pick for Gilmore... roflmao... they wouldn’t but I’d make that deal in a heartbeat..... 

11 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Give us the Texans First round pick for Gilmore... roflmao... they wouldn’t but I’d make that deal in a heartbeat..... 

What about the chiefs 1st rd pick?

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

You'd be surprised; you can rent anything in this country, including multi-million dollar houses.

Location obviously factors into it, but he was in Boston, not Boise.

Boise is dope!!  Considering a move there

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I bet you can get a nice house with some land for cheap.  

Prices are rising.  It’s getting a lot of acclaim for being one of the best cities (in the US) to live.

really hoping to move to Mexico though.  Anyone have any insider info on the economy in Cabo atm?  😀

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Prices are rising.  It’s getting a lot of acclaim for being one of the best cities (in the US) to live.

really hoping to move to Mexico though.  Anyone have any insider info on the economy in Cabo atm?  😀

My good friend is down there right now. He bought land north of Cabo where he usually stays half the year kite-surfing. He drives down and stays in a miniRV, he's building a cottage on it this winter. He also has a piece of land N of Cabo on the Gulf side, it is in an area of lots of German and European wind surfers. He doesn't work while he is down there but I'll call him today and ask about the Cano tourist economy. He's been trying to get us to come down there for years but I haven't gone yet.

23 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

My good friend is down there right now. He bought land north of Cabo where he usually stays half the year kite-surfing. He drives down and stays in a miniRV, he's building a cottage on it this winter. He also has a piece of land N of Cabo on the Gulf side, it is in an area of lots of German and European wind surfers. He doesn't work while he is down there but I'll call him today and ask about the Cano tourist economy. He's been trying to get us to come down there for years but I haven't gone yet.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.  We’re looking into buying an existing restaurant/bar close to the boat ports. Lots are for sale at the moment.  My wife and I don’t have children and probably won’t at this point...so I’d like to spend the rest of my days close to the beach.  The cost of living down there is ridiculously low all across the board.  Really nice condos can be had for under 200k.  Sign me up.....as long as the crime is tolerable and the economy can bounce back. I’ve been in Vegas for 20+ years and covid destroyer this city.  It’ll bounce back, but it’ll never be the same imo.  Time for greener (or sandier) pastures soon

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Awesome. Thanks for the info.  We’re looking into buying an existing restaurant/bar close to the boat ports. Lots are for sale at the moment.  My wife and I don’t have children and probably won’t at this point...so I’d like to spend the rest of my days close to the beach.  The cost of living down there is ridiculously low all across the board.  Really nice condos can be had for under 200k.  Sign me up.....as long as the crime is tolerable and the economy can bounce back. I’ve been in Vegas for 20+ years and covid destroyer this city.  It’ll bounce back, but it’ll never be the same imo.  Time for greener (or sandier) pastures soon

The cost of living is really cheap down there, my buddy only works about 6 months a year and lives down there comfortably the rest. I asked him about crime and he has never experienced it or known any victims in all his time down there. He is not in Cabo though, and I'm sure things must get a little worse in a down economy. 

I would bet that it is a buyers market there right now. If you have the resources to get through a down year this could be a great time to buy. My friend down there and I managed restaurants in Park City Utah for years, before I moved to Oregon and started a business.

The service industry in Vegas must be devastated. I have never seen an empty strip, it must be pretty strange.

5 hours ago, BrooklynBills said:

Miami makes alot sense if they can move Xavien Howard.

-Familiarity with Flores and perfect fit for their defense.

-Miami has plenty of draft picks so they will not balk at trading draft capital.

-If they can move Howard, they will have more than enough cap space for an extension.

Howard is playing better than Gilmore this year and is under contract for 3 more years, why would Miami want to do this?

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

What about the chiefs 1st rd pick?

Boise is dope!!  Considering a move there

Having 2 first round picks be amazing! Even one as low as KC will be. Pats desperately need a good Young QB and WR who helps

make his job easier.. which of course means BB will use both on D lol

14 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Having 2 first round picks be amazing! Even one as low as KC will be. Pats desperately need a good Young QB and WR who helps

make his job easier.. which of course means BB will use both on D lol

Lol.  Yeah.  I’d trade him 💯.  It’s a perfect time.  I read they want a 1st and a 3rd.  Dunno if the chiefs could absorb that contract, but if they could, that’s a potential 3peat in KC.

2 hours ago, Turk71 said:

The cost of living is really cheap down there, my buddy only works about 6 months a year and lives down there comfortably the rest. I asked him about crime and he has never experienced it or known any victims in all his time down there. He is not in Cabo though, and I'm sure things must get a little worse in a down economy. 

I would bet that it is a buyers market there right now. If you have the resources to get through a down year this could be a great time to buy. My friend down there and I managed restaurants in Park City Utah for years, before I moved to Oregon and started a business.

The service industry in Vegas must be devastated. I have never seen an empty strip, it must be pretty strange.

Yeah, huge buys market and some venues that seem to be great locations.  I’ve been in “the industry” since I moved here and couldn’t be happier that I didn’t use me degree.  I can’t imagine how I could’ve lived a happier and more enjoyable life.  

where in Oregon are you?  Oregon was our first choice, due to my wife being from Tigard and all of her family is there.  It’s still a possibility if the right opportunity comes around.  It’s just so expensive up there.  Real estate is nuts

• 3 weeks later...