Gilmore Selling his home

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Makes sense.  Same news we heard last year when Brady's house was for sale.

that was a bs joke this is happening and trade rumors have been out and about for days...

Edited wheres Bradey now? something happeni g

Edited by PrimeTime101

1 minute ago, Process said:

Is there a reason the pats would trade their best defensive player? I don't get it. Surely they are not ready to tank and give up on the season.

He’s also their highest paid player. If they are in full rebuild mode then they’ll need the money 

• Like (+1) 1

There are rumblings coming out of New England that Gilmore is doing he same thing there he was doing here...ie, trying to protect himself from injury and not really playing as hard as he could or putting himself in some compromising positions on tackles.  Teddy Brushci brought this up, apparently he still is on radio there and has connections with people on the team and he said this is a real concern and that he noticed it on tape even before they brought it up in conversations...

Pats have been trying to trade him multiple times in the offseason but didn't get compensation they deemed worthy.

Gilmore is a mercenary...he isn't a player you can rely on to be part of the team concept for more than a few years.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 5

If Belichick is getting rid of a well-known important veteran you better know that Belichick thinks that player is done or at least isn't going to be worth what they will cost to re-sign.  They do this all the time and they are rarely wrong. These players usually fall off a cliff after another year or two. This list is far from comprehensive.

Richard Seymour

Lawyer Milloy

Logan Mankins

Nate Solder

Jamie Collins

Ty Law

Tom Brady

Rob Gronkowski

Steven Gostkowski

Adam Vinatieri

Wes Welker

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, That's No Moon said:

If Belichick is getting rid of a well-known important veteran you better know that Belichick thinks that player is done or at least isn't going to be worth what they will cost to re-sign.  They do this all the time and they are rarely wrong. These players usually fall off a cliff after another year or two. This list is far from comprehensive.

Richard Seymour

Lawyer Milloy

Logan Mankins

Nate Solder

Jamie Collins

Ty Law

Tom Brady

Rob Gronkowski

Steven Gostkowski

Adam Vinatieri

In this case it would be a guy who isn't wanting to be there apparently. Belichick is not the easiest person to be coached by even when you are winning SB's. A lot of players are probably even more bristly when they are losing.

6 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Richard Seymour

Lawyer Milloy

Logan Mankins

Nate Solder

Jamie Collins

Ty Law

Tom Brady

Rob Gronkowski

Steven Gostkowski

Adam Vinatieri

Wes Welker

Only a couple of those guys have fallen off after they left... Belichick isn't as smart when it comes to player evaluation. Just look at most of his drafts.

Edited by TBBills

Like I said in the other thread, which I expect this to be merged with soon, I saw the lack of effort against the 49ers. He knows the cheaters are done for the foreseeable future and that Belicheat is likely to retire soon, maybe at the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I said in the other thread, which I expect this to be merged with soon, I saw the lack of effort against the 49ers. He knows the cheaters are done for the foreseeable future and that Belicheat is likely to retire soon, maybe at the end of the season.

what other thread?

Just love to see the pats in disarray, it’s like the smell of napalm in the morning..., it smells like victory...

maybe he won’t be playing this Sunday... 😁

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 2