Week 8 Pats** At Bills - Predict the score

10 hours ago, Nelius said:

42-10 BIlls.

That's an honest guess. This Patriots team is not good. This Patriots team is a loss or two away from tanking. And now Edelman is out? I'm not afraid of Belichick with this roster, unless of course he's finally able to shove himself into a 14 foot android body like Krang and stomp around the field himself

I'll take it further and bet that Singletary finally breaks out a bit and has a nice game. Say 80 on the ground and a TD. I know the Patriots are supposed to be good at defending the run, despite not being good at anything else, and therefore they still deserve respect, but I really think we mandhandle this team. They're a mess and ready for a beatdown from a good team.

I wouldnt put it past Belichick to tank.  He has both Jets games coming up.  He could tank those games and take over the race for Lawrence

10 hours ago, Putin said:

Your great coach Belichick is 2-4 !!! 
about to be 2-5 

oh but he is self proclaimed almost never wrong about this team. 

11 hours ago, Nelius said:

42-10 BIlls.

That's an honest guess. This Patriots team is not good. This Patriots team is a loss or two away from tanking. And now Edelman is out? I'm not afraid of Belichick with this roster, unless of course he's finally able to shove himself into a 14 foot android body like Krang and stomp around the field himself

I'll take it further and bet that Singletary finally breaks out a bit and has a nice game. Say 80 on the ground and a TD. I know the Patriots are supposed to be good at defending the run, despite not being good at anything else, and therefore they still deserve respect, but I really think we mandhandle this team. They're a mess and ready for a beatdown from a good team.

I will be shocked if we win by 4 scores.  Belichick (or maybe we) will find a way to keep this game close.

Either Bills 27-10 or Pats 17-14.  I have to go with the Bills 27-10 but that run defense doesn't show up and the Bills are in trouble.  The weather makes me think we are going to get a real heavy dose of Patriots running the ball.

15 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

I see a lot of running in this game and a lot of punting due to both teams stacking against the run. Windy conditions will severely limit the passing games. It might be ugly.

Bills - 13 

Pats - 12 

Looking at the weather channel for orchard park, doesn't seem that bad. Wind averaging 20 mph, with occasional gusts at 40 mph. 40% chance of rain during the game. Nothing really they haven't played in. If this holds true I see a big win for the good guys.

Bill's 31

Cheats 9

30-27 Bills. The Bills start out hot but the defense let's the Patriots catch up and get a lead in the 3rd quarter and Josh needs to win the game in the 4rth quarter. 

Edited by Lfod

11 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

To all those that predicted a Pats ***** decisive W

:nana:

You mean the same people that are running around now saying the game was a complete embarrassment and our team sucks?  Oh, I forgot about the one guy that predicted NE would blow us and is now saying Miami is the best team in the division.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/31/2020 at 3:46 PM, JMF2006 said:

27-13 Bills

With Mongo back the run game gets going again. 

Well I got something right...Mongo lead the run game back and almost carried Moss into the end zone :)

Congrats Bill from NYC :)

Edited by JMF2006

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

You mean the same people that are running around now saying the game was a complete embarrassment and our team sucks?  Oh, I forgot about the one guy that predicted NE would blow us out and is now saying Miami is the best team in the division.

Yeah  that's one of them.  

Miami's D showed up.  The offense.....  as Tua said.  He's got a lot to improve.