Week 8 Pats** At Bills - Predict the score

The weather looks to be rain with 20 mph wind.  So passing may be difficult but I have to believe Allen will have a slight edge over Newton if for nothing else than being familiar and more comfortable playing in those conditions. No 300 yard day for either passer is a sure bet.  With no credible WR group for Sunday NE should be even more run heavy.  We all know stopping the run has been a major weakness for the Bills defense.  So  the Bills might be smart to go heavy on "D" with a 4-4-3 or a 5-3-3 defensive alignment but I'm likely asking for too much thinking and creativity.  Bills run game must pull its weight.  Allen needs to limit hero ball moments and absolutely protect the football.   Felicano coming back should boost O-line play.  In the end Bills 17, Patriots 9 

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

I just have a really bad feeling about this game I can't shake, and next 3 in general....think it's going to look a lot like the 3 game stretch in 2017 with the Jets/Saints/Chargers, all ugly lopsided games that we are never in from start to finish.

I truly hope I'm wrong (but usually not) with this team.

so what is your score prediction, for this game?

1 hour ago, Low Football IQ said:

Sfsh.gif

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

I think it's in the thread somewhere, but originally I said 38-16 which might be a tad pessimistic given recent news with players like Gilmore sitting out.

Still think Bills lose this game by 2 scores regardless, McClap simply isn't good enough to beat a coach like Belichik when it's all said and done.

2 scores , eh?

where did you get your football scholarship/degree?

let me guess

↓

cracker-jack-1920-03.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

It's gonna be a really nasty day tomorrow in OP.  Cold, low 40s, tons of wind, rain, nasty.

Will be ugly, low scoring game, especially with the total lack of talent on the NE team at the moment, and the fact that a slow, methodical game favors NE IMO.

Conclusion: 16-13 Bills.

A rookie kicker, suspect def and terrible run game has me worried. Having said that, Brown's return has me thinking we're going to have offensive success. He means that much.

Initial prediction was going to be

15-10 pats but now:

31-17 the good guys

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

It's gonna be a really nasty day tomorrow in OP.  Cold, low 40s, tons of wind, rain, nasty.

Will be ugly, low scoring game, especially with the total lack of talent on the NE team at the moment, and the fact that a slow, methodical game favors NE IMO.

Conclusion: 16-13 Bills.

The Bills can absolutely sell-out against the run tomorrow. 

I'm changing from 23-20 Bills to.....

34-10 Bills.

8 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

I just have a really bad feeling about this game I can't shake, and next 3 in general....think it's going to look a lot like the 3 game stretch in 2017 with the Jets/Saints/Chargers, all ugly lopsided games that we are never in from start to finish.

Well you have already said we would lose the next 12 so I expect your "bad feelings" every week. 

• Like (+1) 1

42-10 BIlls.

That's an honest guess. This Patriots team is not good. This Patriots team is a loss or two away from tanking. And now Edelman is out? I'm not afraid of Belichick with this roster, unless of course he's finally able to shove himself into a 14 foot android body like Krang and stomp around the field himself

I'll take it further and bet that Singletary finally breaks out a bit and has a nice game. Say 80 on the ground and a TD. I know the Patriots are supposed to be good at defending the run, despite not being good at anything else, and therefore they still deserve respect, but I really think we mandhandle this team. They're a mess and ready for a beatdown from a good team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

I think it's in the thread somewhere, but originally I said 38-16 which might be a tad pessimistic given recent news with players like Gilmore sitting out.

Still think Bills lose this game by 2 scores regardless, McClap simply isn't good enough to beat a coach like Belichik when it's all said and done.

Your great coach Belichick is 2-4 !!! 
about to be 2-5 

• Like (+1) 1