Week 8 Pats** At Bills - Predict the score

If penalties and turnovers are fairly even Bills 21 Pats 14. If for some reason the Bills are real unlucky regarding turnovers or the refs still think Brady is the Pat's QB and a few penalties called at critical times then Pat's 21 Bills 14. I don't see a high scoring game and no FGs(a few misses due to the weather). 

I dont see Ne scoring more than 10 points.  This will be a blowout.  The weather keeps Buffalo under 30.  The Defense builds off the second half in NYJ.  Ne on offense has similar talent.  Buffalo 27- 6.  

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9mxkxToscCghwiF4G6UG

Buffalo-Bills-Josh-Allen.jpg?quality=85&    35

cam-newton-patriots.jpg   18

I think I'm being too generous to the Pats*** 

ooh, you’re getting all fancy on you’re predict the scores thread Shady.  I like it, and better yet, I like the score.  Mongo May help this team’s running game, just not sure if its this week.  I can’t change perfection Shady. 35-18 Bills!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

With blue cheese or ranch?

Oh blue cheese for sure!

11 hours ago, Gen2 said:

And the Pats last THREE games have instilled confidence in THEM????

I get it man lol but the Jets game really scared me.

Now that Brown is back I feel a lot more better!

• Like (+1) 1

Buffalo Bills 24, New England Patriots 18

1 p.m. ET (CBS) | Bills Stadium (Orchard Park N.Y.)

Sean McDermott is 0-6 against Bill Belichick, but these aren't the same Patriots. Cam Newton's deep slump, which started before his positive COVID-19 test, has distracted from how much worse New England's defense is this year. That's welcome news for Josh Allen, who hasn't led the Bills to more than 18 points in any of their last three games after averaging over 30 in their first four. Allen's struggles against Belichick are well-documented, and Buffalo's defensive shortcomings versus the run could keep this game close. Still, the talent gap is wide. The Bills should have been ready to beat a limited Pats team in Foxborough last December. If they can't do it now, something is seriously wrong.

NFL Week 8 game picks: Steelers top Ravens; 49ers nip Seahawks

Bills Take on Division Rival Patriots as Rare Favorites

stefon_diggs_bills_oct27.jpg

Buffalo will Win, Cover the Spread, and the Total will go Over.

New England

Patriots **

2-4 (2-4 ATS)   

Buffalo

Bills

5-2 (3-4 ATS)

Predicted Score

21.2 **

last weeks game should of shown that no matter the record, it can be hard to call a division game. many had the bills winning, some felt they would do it handily, not the case. the first half made some nervous (including myself) as to whether they were going to win or lose to an 0-6 jets team.

the second half however, especially the 4th Qtr, was what everyone was grateful to see with the offense showing some life and a defense that did not allow another score from the jets. at the end of the day, the bills were 5-2 and 3-0 in the division. 

fast forward to this Sunday. another division game against a division foe who has literally owned the bills for nearly the last two decades. another team that not only looks beatable limping in to bills stadium but many in the bills mafia as well as national media feel this is the golden opportunity to kick the big dog when it's down and win this game.

everything looks to be pointing to the demise of the evil empire here in the 2020 season and the bills finally taking the division from the division foe?

I feel there is a good chance they can win this game yet (empty stadium maybe?) home field advantage (2-1) isn't so much of an advantage this season?

regardless of record, it's a division game and I feel it will be a dog fight until the end but how sweet it will be beating this team and will certainly be cause for celebration as a long time bills fan.

weather conditions will (Light Rain. Rain (with a chance of 1–3 in. of snow) throughout the day.) play a role and the team that has success in running the football while also stopping the run with some good special teams play sprinkled in, should win. another key element to the game will be the turnover battle. the rock is likely going to be slippery so it is very important not to (please JA, hang on to the rock) fumble and turn the ball over.

buf.png&h=40&w=40 27

ne.png&h=40&w=40 13

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

ooh, you’re getting all fancy on you’re predict the scores thread Shady.  I like it, and better yet, I like the score.  Mongo May help this team’s running game, just not sure if its this week.  I can’t change perfection Shady. 35-18 Bills!

😆 Got to try to make it splashy every now and then. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Bills 31 Pats 17. I just don't see how the Pats put up points, their offense is barely better than the Jets and I don't see Josh not putting up at least 3 TD's on a banged up and depleted defense. I could see it being 17-10 at the half and the Pats hanging on. But I think the Bills pull away and get a 2 score lead and comfortably sit on it.

21 hours ago, Virgil said:

Cheats 17

Bills 13

Bills get to 13 with less than 2 minutes on the clock, but can't get the onside kick.  The Hoodie confuses Allen into multiple turnovers in our own territory.  Pats own time of possession and force a lot of 3 and outs.  By the second half, the defense is gassed and the futility continues

Perfect! I'll take it.