Week 8 Pats** At Bills - Predict the score

52 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Is this Bizarro world?

the cheats lost to the depleted Broncos and the 49ers were missing players IIRC 

Are you people calling for a Pats blowout W that afflicted with BBFS?

Or as eball indicated trolling?

Just checking

Did you pick the Jets last week?

(mojo check)

Do you need to ask?  I’m 2-5 this season 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

As long as the Bills don't turn the ball over can anyone explain to me how the Pats*** score more than 17 pts?

I'm on the record numerous times that this is the biggest game of McD's tenure.  He'll have the boys ready to go.

Bills 31

Pats*** 13

And after the Rams dismantle Tua Buffalo will have a 2.5 game lead in the AFC East at the halfway mark.

Gentlemen...please don't feed the trolls.  That dude is here for one reason and one reason only...to get your goats.  Don't let him win.

I'm thinking something along those lines too - A blowout of sorts, which for us is something like 34-17 Bills.  That said, weather will be a factor, so maybe shave some points off each team.  I am hoping we see the defense we saw second half of Jests game.

Edited by TheWei44

Bills 31 pats 14

Go Bills!!!

no pick week is complete w/o @teef

prediction 

41 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Both teams have real weaknesses.  But Bills are a bit better overall and probably want it more: the Pats already know 2020 sucks but the Bills are fighting for Destiny.  

Bills 23.  Pats 20.  

just a bit?

😂 

5 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

21-10 Pats.

Im sorry but the past 2 games haven't done much to instill confidence in them.

Especially bad weather games 

And the Pats last THREE games have instilled confidence in THEM????

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

This feels a lot like the Jacoby Brissett game in 2016 where we were able to beat a depleted Patriots squad in Foxboro. I hope we will be fired up for this game. 

That said, BBFS still runs through my veins. Patriots 20-16. 

Brissett played QB with a dislocated shoulder. This is a former MVP with possibly his career as a starting QB on the line

3 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Brissett played QB with a dislocated shoulder. This is a former MVP with possibly his career as a starting QB on the line

IIRC it wasn't a shoulder, it was something with his thumb. I feel like Cam is just as injured. 

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

is there a reason you pick the Bills to lose every game? Just curious. 

yea. 

it’s his mojo. 

pick them to lose and they win. 

40 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

former MVP. 

That’s the key word 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bills - 28

Pats - 24

I see a higher scoring, closer game than others seem to think. A Cam Newton pick in the final minutes seals the victory. I think both QB's turn the ball over a couple times, but Allen gets over it while Cam continues to mope on the sidelines with a towel over his head.

4 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

I just can't see this happening.  With Brady and Edelman, the Pats*** would screen the Bills to death and then run it down our throats or Gronk would have a field day.  Who do they have that will make the Bills respect the pass?

Bills 30-10

I feel like we had fairly close games with the Pats the last couple of years even WITH Brady and Edelman and Gronk in the mix.

That being said, I don't think we will blow them out.

Edge to the Bills.  NE is short at WR and the TEs are below average.  Belichick is a great coach and he has a good running game.  Bills are getting healthier.  It will be a tough grind of a game.  Bills by 6.   Bills 23  Pats 17