Week 8 Pats** At Bills - Predict the score

Cheats 17

Bills 13

Bills get to 13 with less than 2 minutes on the clock, but can't get the onside kick.  The Hoodie confuses Allen into multiple turnovers in our own territory.  Pats own time of possession and force a lot of 3 and outs.  By the second half, the defense is gassed and the futility continues

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bills 27

Pats 17

Pats stay within distance throughout but Buffalo does enough and ices the game late with a FG to finally slay NE at home for the first time in 9 years.

Allen 275 yds 1 TD 95 yds rush 1 TD

Moss 55 yds 1 TD

Diggs 112 yds 6 rec

This feels a lot like the Jacoby Brissett game in 2016 where we were able to beat a depleted Patriots squad in Foxboro. I hope we will be fired up for this game. 

That said, BBFS still runs through my veins. Patriots 20-16. 

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

I just can't see the McClap/Allen combination winning against a Belichik team even in a down year for the Patriots. And ironically this is the Pats SB/season on the line with all the pressure being on the Bills, not vice versa.

Hoodie is always  lurking....watching....analyzing game film and breaking down every singular play of his opponents. And considering he loves to take away a team's strength it will not be good for Allen since he'll bait him into throwing at Diggs being triple covered over and over which almost resulted in multiple INT's against the Jets last week.

I think the Pats jump off to a 10+ lead early and things will go south in a hurry as the Bills abandon their gameplan....

Pats 38

Bills 16

if we lose by 3 scores, heads should roll.

As long as the Bills don't turn the ball over can anyone explain to me how the Pats*** score more than 17 pts?

I'm on the record numerous times that this is the biggest game of McD's tenure.  He'll have the boys ready to go.

Bills 31

Pats*** 13

And after the Rams dismantle Tua Buffalo will have a 2.5 game lead in the AFC East at the halfway mark.

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I thought you were a realist at first, but you're actually becoming quite insufferable as I can guess your posts before I see the username.

58 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Ridiculous.  Your flying on yesterdays fumes.  Bills handle them 27-10

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

if we lose by 3 scores, heads should roll.

Gentlemen...please don't feed the trolls.  That dude is here for one reason and one reason only...to get your goats.  Don't let him win.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

Is this Bizarro world?

the cheats lost to the depleted Broncos and the 49ers were missing players IIRC 

Are you people calling for a Pats blowout W that afflicted with BBFS?

Or as eball indicated trolling?

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Cheats 17

Bills 13

Bills get to 13 with less than 2 minutes on the clock, but can't get the onside kick.  The Hoodie confuses Allen into multiple turnovers in our own territory.  Pats own time of possession and force a lot of 3 and outs.  By the second half, the defense is gassed and the futility continues

Just checking

Did you pick the Jets last week?

(mojo check)

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

2 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

I just can't see the McClap/Allen combination winning against a Belichik team even in a down year for the Patriots. And ironically this is the Pats SB/season on the line with all the pressure being on the Bills, not vice versa.

Hoodie is always  lurking....watching....analyzing game film and breaking down every singular play of his opponents. And considering he loves to take away a team's strength it will not be good for Allen since he'll bait him into throwing at Diggs being triple covered over and over which almost resulted in multiple INT's against the Jets last week.

I think the Pats jump off to a 10+ lead early and things will go south in a hurry as the Bills abandon their gameplan....

Pats 38

Bills 16

So it’s the same patriots***** who only mustered a total of 28 points   in the last 3 games will come to Buffalo and hang 38 points on us ? 
Bills - 26

pats** - 13 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I think this will be a slog fest that will be similar to the Chiefs game, but with even less passing. Unfortunately, I think they will run all over us and it'll be something like 17-13, Pats

I just can't see this happening.  With Brady and Edelman, the Pats*** would screen the Bills to death and then run it down our throats or Gronk would have a field day.  Who do they have that will make the Bills respect the pass?

Bills 30-10