Week 8 Pats** At Bills - Predict the score

5 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

I just can't see the McClap/Allen combination winning against a Belichik team even in a down year for the Patriots. And ironically this is the Pats SB/season on the line with all the pressure being on the Bills, not vice versa.

Hoodie is always  lurking....watching....analyzing game film and breaking down every singular play of his opponents. And considering he loves to take away a team's strength it will not be good for Allen since he'll bait him into throwing at Diggs being triple covered over and over which almost resulted in multiple INT's against the Jets last week.

I think the Pats jump off to a 10+ lead early and things will go south in a hurry as the Bills abandon their gameplan....

Pats 38

Bills 16

This is Grade A attention seeking behavior right here.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

I just can't see the McClap/Allen combination winning against a Belichik team even in a down year for the Patriots. And ironically this is the Pats SB/season on the line with all the pressure being on the Bills, not vice versa.

Hoodie is always  lurking....watching....analyzing game film and breaking down every singular play of his opponents. And considering he loves to take away a team's strength it will not be good for Allen since he'll bait him into throwing at Diggs being triple covered over and over which almost resulted in multiple INT's against the Jets last week.

I think the Pats jump off to a 10+ lead early and things will go south in a hurry as the Bills abandon their gameplan....

Pats 38

Bills 16

I thought you were a realist at first, but you're actually becoming quite insufferable as I can guess your posts before I see the username.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Pats 38

Bills 16

Ridiculous.  Your flying on yesterdays fumes.  Bills handle them 27-10

42 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

21-10 Pats.

Im sorry but the past 2 games haven't done much to instill confidence in them.

Especially bad weather games 

And the Pats last two games have given you confidence in them ?🙄