Not to be too much of a homer but the bills have had some schedule disadvantages

14 hours ago, unbillievable said:

the Patriots play Baltimore and Houston

the Bills play Pittsburgh and Tennessee

The rest of their schedules are the same.

I think NE has an easier schedule than we do for the rest of the season as they've played a tougher part already.  The only two really tought games left for them is Baltimore and the Rams in LA I believe.  We have Seattle, San Fran, Pitt, at Arizona

To the OP, so you're only figuring this out now WRT  the KC and Tenn games??

17 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Now when I say “Hello Mr. Thompson”, and press down on your foot, you smile and nod....

There is an argument to be made of this being the best Simpson's episode ever.  Hell, you can probably pick from any of the early Side Show Bob episodes for that.  If not the best it is definitely in the top ten.

Bravo.  You have made a friend today on the internet, 4-k. 

We can talk later about you loaning me money.  Until then please have a great day.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

There is an argument to be made of this being the best Simpson's episode ever.  Hell, you can probably pick from any of the early Side Show Bob episodes for that.  If not the best it is is definitely in the top ten.

Bravo.  You have made a friend today on the internet, 4-k. 

We can talk later about you loaning me money.  Until then please have a great day.

Man, best ever/top ten...that’s no easy task. So much gold in those earlier years.

We can definitely take that discussion to OTW.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Here is what I mean.

The Bills were caught trying to figure out who to prepare for when the Titans were next on the schedule.

the Bills didn't know if they would play the Titans or the Chiefs. and had 9 days before this game suddenly got scheduled AND were preparing two different game plans.

The Titans KNEW they would be playing the Bills (or that they would have 3 weeks off) AND had 16 days to prepare for the game, get plans and get healthy.

Next up was the superbowl KC chiefs.

KC had 9 days to prepare and were pissed coming off of a close loss.

Bills had 6 days to prepare, were banged up and were coming off of a loss.

It doesn't cause those losses BUT it didn't do us any favors.

I expressed concern about the KC game when we were still thinking it might be on Thursday or Sunday.  The Monday schedule still disadvantaged the Bills slightly, but it was one that could be overcome.  The problems Buffalo had with the Titans were, I think, mainly in their own collective head.  Psychologically, they just weren't ready for the game and Tennessee was chomping at the bit to make a statement.  That's on the Bills.  While the Titans had lots of time mentally to prepare for Buffalo (via Zoom) they had very little practice time.

46 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I think NE has an easier schedule than we do for the rest of the season as they've played a tougher part already.  The only two really tought games left for them is Baltimore and the Rams in LA I believe.  We have Seattle, San Fran, Pitt, at Arizona

No, NE has the far tougher schedule. They have to face us twice.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, PUNT750 said:

That's correct and the team should have no complaints about the scheduling!

I suspect the team is not the issue, but rather some of the fan base... all the injuries do indeed present difficulties, but again it’s some of the fans, not so much the players, they know full well when you have ten starter level players and a bunch of backups injured it’s gonna suck, and there is nuthin much to be done about it until those injured players are healthy again. I know that the fans expect the players that fill in to be just as successful, but they are not the starters for a reason...

Go Bills!!!

Every team has a rough patch in the season where it feels like the wheels are falling off.  Look at the 49ers.  They are a solid team and they lost back to back to Philly and then crushed at home by Miami.  

Then you have to dig yourself out and dust off....I feel like the Bills did that vs. the Jets.  Not a great win by any means...but a win.  Now i think Buffalo will get it together and go on a nice run and have success against good teams.

• Like (+1) 1