Falcons listening to offers on Takk McKinley

MAJBobby

Not sure he'd be allowed to play here...fighting with a former Carolina player is grounds for permanent banning! 

Fines

DATE TEAM GAMES SUSP. FORFEITED REASON
12/01/2018 Player contract details by year   $26,739 Unnecessary Roughness against New Orleans (NO)
09/21/2018 Player contract details by year   $10,026 Fighting with Torrey Smith (CAR)
Edited by The Tomcat
  • Haha (+1) 8

17 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Give them a 6th but make sure the picture of Grandma comes with him, otherwise he wont know who he does this for.

oh God, was this the chronic cusser who carried around the grandma picture on draft day?

Edited by RiotAct
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t know a ton about this guy, other than he’s one that’s always listed as “when he gets healthy, the Falcons should improve.” They never improve so either he never gets healthy or he just doesn’t do anything...

Point Up GIFs | Tenor

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

oh God, was this the chronic cusser who carried around the grandma picture on draft day?

Come on. I’m not going to judge a 21 year old who achieved a life long dream and was hyped and honoring his grandmother.  It’s like the morons who hated Gilmore because he didn’t smile when he was drafted and found reasons to hate him.

this guy actually started out good and regressed.  Atlanta is a mess defensively though.  Could be an interesting player to take a case on if the price is right.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I’d take gladly trade a late round pick for Keanu Neal, Grady Jarrett and Deion Jones.  

You do realize Keanu Neal has started a total of 9 games the last 3 seasons.  Jones is OK, when nobody else is stopping anyone you will rack up tackles.  Grady Jarrett I would take.  Sad we have to go all the was back to 2015 to find a defender I'd give up assets for.

2 hours ago, The Tomcat said:

Not sure he'd be allowed to play here...fighting with a former Carolina player is grounds for permanent banning! 

Fines

DATE TEAM GAMES SUSP. FORFEITED REASON
12/01/2018 Player contract details by year   $26,739 Unnecessary Roughness against New Orleans (NO)
09/21/2018 Player contract details by year   $10,026 Fighting with Torrey Smith (CAR)

true, but I suppose at least there is a CAR connection??  🤪

8 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

You do realize Keanu Neal has started a total of 9 games the last 3 seasons.  Jones is OK, when nobody else is stopping anyone you will rack up tackles.  Grady Jarrett I would take.  Sad we have to go all the was back to 2015 to find a defender I'd give up assets for.

Yup.  I’d trade a late 6th or 7th for any of the 3. Maybe a 5th.  Jarrett might be worth a 4th....but his salary and contract seem to be unmovable and not something I’d really want  20 mill cap hit next season and 19 dead cap. 7.5 dead cap after 21