Anyone want some rando Bills stuff??

4_kidd_4

There were 33 guesses so I used a randomizer wheel,  1 thru 33 assigned to the order of guesses...

The 11th entry was @Nester. Dm me your address and I’ll get it in the mail to ya next week!

The actual winning number was 59. Someone said birthday was a possible clue, and I posted this contest on the date of the Bills birthday, 10/28/1959!

734B0B44-63A9-4794-99A1-CAEA30BE0959.jpeg

Edited by 4_kidd_4
  • Like (+1) 1

DM Sent, 

Thanks so much for this, 

I am very excited as I have never been to Buffalo or Even New York for that matter. 

I have been a Bills for for 30 years and it has been a lonely haul over here in Western Canada. 

2020 was supposed to be my first Bills game as I planed to see the team in Vegas or Arizona. But life happens, we a baby and then Covid. 

I guessed 78, Bruce Smiths number, my Favorite player who got me into a life long obsession with the bills. 

I was getting the mail yesterday and my Neighbor comment on my Bills Hat (2019 draft hat) he said his son was also a Bills fan. 

I asked him for how long and he said, oh just this year, him and his buddies wanted to pick a team to all cheer for. I LoLed hard and was happy to see the bandwagon coming back strong with how good the team is this year, even way out here in Western Canada which is typically Seahawk's country. 

Thank you so much for the swag. It is appreciated. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.