With players coming back from injury/ healing up, do we see a jump in performance?

Don Otreply

Absolutely.

43 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I wanted to be first.

Issue is they need to revamp the D-line, by the time that ovehaul is complete they will need to ovehaul something else. Have to win when Allen is on his rookie deal. They have to win NOW.

Myth. Tell that to the Patriots.  Only two SBs in the last 10 years have been won by QBs on their Rookie deals.

3 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I'm wondering if we saw the defense just straight up figure some things out that they can carry over to the rest of the season. That was an excellent 2nd half.

The 2nd half defense last week was encouraging, but it was against the Jets.  I will wait to see if our defense can show similar improvements this weekend.

2 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

I wanted to be first.

Issue is they need to revamp the D-line, by the time that ovehaul is complete they will need to ovehaul something else. Have to win when Allen is on his rookie deal. They have to win NOW.

You were

Good luck with that....not that I don't wanna see it happen but again - good luck with that.

6 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I'm wondering if we saw the defense just straight up figure some things out that they can carry over to the rest of the season. That was an excellent 2nd half.

G-Dubs, I honestly respect the comment above and I do get it, and I do hope so.

However, to put a different perspective on it, please allow me to re-write it this way:

"I'm wondering if we saw that hot knife just straight up figure some things out when cutting through butter that can carry over when it needs to cut through wood." 

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

G-Dubs, I honestly respect the comment above and I do get it, and I do hope so.

However, to put a different perspective on it, please allow me to re-write it this way:

"I'm wondering if we saw that hot knife just straight up figure some things out when cutting through butter that can carry over when it needs to cut through wood." 

I can understand your sentiment, but this 2-4 team (pats) is struggling to keep its head above water presently, I would think that hot knife will be burning some wood this upcoming Sunday afternoon, jmo... 😁

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

I can understand your sentiment, but this 2-4 team (pats) is struggling to keep its head above water presently, I would think that hot knife will be burning some wood this upcoming Sunday afternoon, jmo... 😁

You said it, brother.

BABY I LOVE IT.  GO BILLS!

Let's honestly beat those, F'ers, man.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Imo, The reason for the drop off in play has been the culmination of multiple injured players, but with Mongo, Levi etc coming back and others having some time to heal up I think we will see a better product on the field going forward. I think we take care of business this Sunday and in effect take control of the AFCE, and move forward with a high level of confidence. How do you guys see this going forward? 

I expect BB to Run Cam 40 times. 

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I expect BB to Run Cam 40 times. 

I expect Cam to be limping off the field after attempt # seven 😁

2 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Mongo's return might , but he will only play half the snaps imho.  Share time we one of the healthy guards..........

Why would Mongo play if he's not healthy?

8 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

OR, it was simply the Jests...

People don't like when someone says this even though almost 30% of the Bills games have been against the Jets and 40% of their wins are against the Jets and the fact that they are 3-2 this season against teams that aren't named the Jets.

14 hours ago, clayboy54 said:

Their offensive line is suspect and has two injuries this week. Don't be so sure to jump on the bandwagon of "they're going to kill us on the ground."

Their OL was suspect last year too...and they won both the games against us, albeit us being in  both till the end.   Of course they had Tom Brady at the helm who knows how to get the ball quickly to his slot receiver, TE and RBs.   They use speed to overcome their WR deficiency.   Let us see what they do this week.  Go Bills

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We are still pretty banged up......and players that have been playing are hobbling around the field

Smoke is one of my biggest concerns....he takes the top off defenses so we can throw underneat

I think Gabe is talented enough but a different type of receiver.   Daboll is using Gabe as  Smoke;s replacement and that might be a problem.  he needs to get Davis involved like he does with Beasley.   Davis is a tough WR and can take those underneath catches...that avoids Diggs getting beaten up on those crossing routes.