Bad weather expected for Sunday

Well, here's the answer re: the fieldhouse.

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

Hey screw you pal! 😂 And I'm almost back to even after hitting on 3 three team parlays last weekend! I'm done betting on the Bills this season. I went years without doing it. Best to keep emotion away from gambling decisions. I do very well overall and almost 100% on bets when I'm as confident as I was with that 15k bet. How humbling an experience that was. Shout out to whatever mod deleted my thread!

Lol, I was raking it in on the Bills Weeks 1-4. Vegas kept underestimating them. Took a beating Weeks 5-6.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Great. We get pieces back but bad weather again. 

Whatever happened to all that BS about getting Josh Allen because he's a big strong guy who can throw through the wind and bead weather of Orchard Park in the winter time?

Crap weather for this game favors New England.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Buffalo+NY?canonicalCityId=60f9a2ed365f6f8cebd4cf543557cb60f0d1129208900298e1e3e6fd704009b2

Rain showers along with windy conditions. Morning high of 51F with temps falling to near 40. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

That's only bad weather if you live in a wuss state like Georgia.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Whatever happened to all that BS about getting Josh Allen because he's a big strong guy who can throw through the wind and bead weather of Orchard Park in the winter time?

Crap weather for this game favors New England.

I feel like bad weather works in the Bills favor. They can load up against the run a la Titans and dare Cam to beat them in the air. Bad weather works in our favor in this regard. 

I also think the bad weather balances out our offense and makes it less effective for Belichick to take away our best weapon. 

Wishful thinking perhaps. 

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Oh, how I wish I could be there to sit thru that. Alas, we are not allowed. Fortunately, the forecast in my family room is 76 degrees and dry! That forecast is unlikely to change.  As much as I love attending games, it’s made for home viewing where I can get a bite to eat without a second mortgage and pee without a detailed plan. 

76, Damn you like it hot!

God, the whining in these types of threads is ridiculous. I remember in 1990 freezing my a$$ off watching the Bills pummel the Cardinals at the stadium- November game. Worst weather imaginable- snow, sleet, ice, 40 mph winds. Kelly threw 4 TDS and we put 45 points on the board, in spite of fact that the field looked like a ice-glazed parking lot. Quit 'ur b!tchin!a.thumb.jpg.13671005c2041b0b71cc7ce5f637cb53.jpg 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

God, the whining in these types of threads is ridiculous. I remember in 1990 freezing my a$$ off watching the Bills pummel the Cardinals at the stadium- November game. Worst weather imaginable- snow, sleet, ice, 40 mph winds. Kelly threw 4 TDS and we put 45 points on the board, in spite of fact that the field looked like a ice-glazed parking lot. Quit 'ur b!tchin!a.thumb.jpg.13671005c2041b0b71cc7ce5f637cb53.jpg 

I was there. Didn't the Bills score a safety when a Cardinals punt blew backwards out of the end zone?

3 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

Get used to it. This board is very homer centric that rarely critizes the team. 

Oh I know, I got kicked off when I first joined for telling the truth in a rather Trump like way.  I realized there are a lot of sensitive flowers here.

• Haha (+1) 1

This stinks on ice! Every bad weather wet game I recently recall are Pitt in 2016, Philly last year and KC this year. This team gives up historic rushing  numbers to the opposition in wet weather yet can't run the ball themselves. **sigh**

Edited by billsbackto81

40 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I was there. Didn't the Bills score a safety when a Cardinals punt blew backwards out of the end zone?

I was there too. Probably worst weather game ever and I was at Jets game with -30 WC