Bad weather expected for Sunday

I still believe this favors us. Josh has the arm to cut through the wind. Cam's arm looks dang near shot out there. We should load the box against the run and see if Cam can beat us throwing the football. Allen can throw those underneath and intermediate routes all day long. This is a different team we are facing than pervious year. I'm not going to go out and bet $15,000 on the game like StHustle or anything like that, but I like our chances .

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Oh the irony.   For last 20 years we prayed for bad weather because we could run the ball and play D...now we can't do either so we complain. Ha

This Pats team has two things in common with those from the past 20 years. The uniforms and Belichick. The talent on this team is below average and it is finally showing since the QB play has been awful.

Run and short to intermediate  passes, pick them apart like they did to us for Almost twenty years, we need to apply the death by a thousand cuts game plan against them, it will demoralize them, we will ride them hard and put them away wet...

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What sucks is the bad weather brings the lesser team to a level playing field almost. For once, we are the better team. This sucks. I want a real game to just smash this ***** team.

Depends on strengths/weaknesses of your team....for a all around team like say the Titans who can run or pass its no disadvantage..for the Bills..was this last game looking good running Vs other teams because of the Jets?? or because they finally got the running game going? Jets DL against the run is their strength..

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was told this was why we drafted Allen, so not going to be adamant this changes our offensive game plan 

He has a strong arm to throw it in the wind but he hasn't proven that he can adjust for the wind. Whenever it's windy he hasn't played well 

Edited by Mrbojanglezs