Levi Wallace designated to return from IR (update: activated from IR)

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, gordong said:

John Brown is the key to the pats game...  he will change the way the pats have to defend the offense if he can play and be effective. 

Yup he stretches the field and makes dink and dunk passes to Bease and Kroft much easier imo

12 hours ago, gordong said:

John Brown is the key to the pats game...  he will change the way the pats have to defend the offense if he can play and be effective. 

Actually I think Jon Feliciano is. He will change the run game. in turn open up the passing game. 

12 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

This is some good news.  Activate Wallace, activate Feliciano.  There's two guys who will help the lineup.  

Whether Wallace starts or not, can't have too many good corners.  If he's healthy, I think he will start.  Norman is his competition, not Dane Jackson.  

Whatever, it's good to get some guys back.  Brown would be nice, too.  

Im with you Shaw in the competition.  The real question are they taking it easy this week on White, Edmunds, Milano, and Brown.  Outside of walk through, I certainly hope they don’t do anything with them this week.  As much as almost everyone can’t wait to see the win this week, the following two weeks are brutal and will need everyone to compete.

30 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I hope Dane might challenge Taron.  It seems like he has had some big problems.

Dane played the slot in college but joe Marino felt confident on his podcast that wouldn’t be the best place for him in the nfl and he’s a better fit on the outside. He watched a ton of his college film. I don’t know though. 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dane played the slot in college but joe Marino felt confident on his podcast that wouldn’t be the best place for him in the nfl and he’s a better fit on the outside. He watched a ton of his college film. I don’t know though. 

Agreed...Taron has actually been quietly getting better this season. He got beat up early on, and a lot of that was due to backups playing at LB who weren’t occupying underneath zones very well.

Since Edmunds has been back, TJ has steadily been improving; this week is a critical game for him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Actually I think Jon Feliciano is. He will change the run game. in turn open up the passing game. 

I'd put he chances at slim right now that he even plays... but today's injury report might go a long way to telling us.  if he healthy he will hope but I still think brown is the key, he will make the defense loosen up just a little more...  

Just now, gordong said:

I'd put he chances at slim right now that he even plays... but today's injury report might go a long way to telling us.  if he healthy he will hope but I still think brown is the key, he will make the defense loosen up just a little more...  

Yeah, it’s tough to get into football shape with only a week of practice, but Mongo would definitely bring a lift to the offensive line’s attitude in a game that they need to have.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Feel like Levi is a guy who everyone always wants to replace, and then we miss him when he’s gone.

He's always been a pretty good tackler.  He had a nice pick this season, but he tends to play bail zone coverage a lot.  When he does well he tackles guys short of sticks on 3rd downs.

54 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Agreed...Taron has actually been quietly getting better this season. He got beat up early on, and a lot of that was due to backups playing at LB who weren’t occupying underneath zones very well.

Since Edmunds has been back, TJ has steadily been improving; this week is a critical game for him.

Another 3rd and 20 where i feel like he shouldve made a play though.  

On 10/28/2020 at 8:18 AM, thebandit27 said:

I don't know - Johnson was downright horrible against the Titans, and Edmunds played in that game.  

KC didn't throw the ball much, because they didn't have to, and the Jets are....the Jets.

On 10/27/2020 at 5:38 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What does that mean "designated to return from injured reserve"?

Does it mean he's starting to practice and they must activate him within 21 days?

Yes

50 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Who is Brandon Bryant?

48 minutes ago, WMDman said:

My thoughts exactly 

He has been bouncing around NFL and CFL last few years.  Sometimes a DE and sometimes a DT. He played for games for Browns but not played much.

The Bills brought him in along with 6 other players for tryouts on September 14.

Games Off. Snaps Def. Snaps ST Snaps
Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS Num Pct Num Pct Num Pct
Career           0   42   4  
2019 26 CLE   90 4 0 0 0% 42 4% 4 1%
Edited by Limeaid
Added info.