Levi Wallace designated to return from IR (update: activated from IR)

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, gordong said:

John Brown is the key to the pats game...  he will change the way the pats have to defend the offense if he can play and be effective. 

Nah.  The keys to the Pats game is 1) whether the Bills D can contain Cam Newton running 2) between Josh Allen's ears

Don't get me wrong, John Brown is a wonderful player and having him back would be big.  But we can win without him. 

Josh just needs to start taking the underneath stuff from the start.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What does that mean "designated to return from injured reserve"?

Does it mean he's starting to practice and they must activate him within 21 days?

It does. I originally saw that he was activated, but then they clarified he was designated to return. They will need to activate and roster him within 21 days. Could be as soon as Saturday 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I want to know what is going on with Smoke

We will see if he practices tomorrow, but he generally does not practice on Wednesdays. Thursday/Friday will tell all. 

2 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

This is some good news.  Activate Wallace, activate Feliciano.  There's two guys who will help the lineup.  

Whether Wallace starts or not, can't have too many good corners.  If he's healthy, I think he will start.  Norman is his competition, not Dane Jackson.  

Whatever, it's good to get some guys back.  Brown would be nice, too.  

Hasn't been activated, just designated as eligible to return. Now he csn practice and then the Bills have 21 days to bring him back to the active roster or he stays on IR.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Feel like Levi is a guy who everyone always wants to replace, and then we miss him when he’s gone.

True enough on that,

50 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dane went right back to the practice squad.

The competition, when healthy, is between Norman and Wallace.  IMO, should be Wallace but whaddo I know.

Don’t players who are designated as Covid replacement call ups, have to go back to PS before coming back up? I think I heard that today on the Locked On Bills podcast.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

3 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

This is some good news.  Activate Wallace, activate Feliciano.  There's two guys who will help the lineup.  

Whether Wallace starts or not, can't have too many good corners.  If he's healthy, I think he will start.  Norman is his competition, not Dane Jackson.  

Whatever, it's good to get some guys back.  Brown would be nice, too.  

GOOD CORNER??