MONGO! Feliciano activated

3 hours ago, WideNine said:

We may have to be careful what we wish for... you want more attitude on your o-line? You get it with Feliciano.

He will straight up tackle a d-lineman rather than give up a free shot on his QB.

I am ok with this philosophy, why get called for a ticky-tacky hold while letting your QB get planted when you can just double-down and plant the guy rushing? 

:)

Feliciano was the only offensive lineman on the team last year to be assessed both an unnecessary roughness, and unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

I think offensive lines need at least one or two players that have some dog in them. Hope he gets some reps to work himself back jnto game shape.

Mongo's unnecessary roughness penalty was interesting.

Malcolm Jenkins was called for "roughing the passer" on Allen and "unsportsmanlike conduct"

After the extra point, Mongo did this:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/10/29/20937576/penalty-recap-flags-were-mostly-a-non-factor-as-eagles-best-bills

(scroll down)

It basically resulted in just a bit of extra distance on the ensuing kickoff, which isn't nothing - my point is I think Feliciano was delivering a message about "don't mess with my QB" in a very calculated way that minimized harm to the team.

Both he and Cody Ford have shown that "I'm here if you've got something to say" attitude

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

angry fan GIF

Best gif I seen in quite awhile!  The guy in the yellow shirt is me!!!  Love the grin on my face!!!

So that begs the question...what in the world is wrong with your wife? Nobody in their right mind should be acting that way at a tennis match. 😇

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Both he and Cody Ford have shown that "I'm here if you've got something to say" attitude

That attitude is something this team needs to get the ground game going. Particularly around Morse who is more of a finesse player. Mongo also helps from an assignment standpoint..... he has experience setting protections with a QB and knows how last years players will likely perform in different blocking schemes. 

4 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

So that begs the question...what in the world is wrong with your wife? Nobody in their right mind should be acting that way at a tennis match. 😇

Seriously?!?!?  That was at a tennis match?!?!?!??!  Wow WOW and WOWZA!

15 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Mongo's unnecessary roughness penalty was interesting.

Malcolm Jenkins was called for "roughing the passer" on Allen and "unsportsmanlike conduct"

After the extra point, Mongo did this:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/10/29/20937576/penalty-recap-flags-were-mostly-a-non-factor-as-eagles-best-bills

(scroll down)

It basically resulted in just a bit of extra distance on the ensuing kickoff, which isn't nothing - my point is I think Feliciano was delivering a message about "don't mess with my QB" in a very calculated way that minimized harm to the team.

I like that old school attitude.

I think both sides of the LOS had been missing that this year and I have always doubted team chemistry when I see a QB driven to the turf and no one cares or gives him a hand up.

Just now, High Football IQ said:

No surprise here, Ford is terrible and one of the worst picks this team has made going to back to the drought years. Worth noting this is another guy Beane had to have and traded up for.

But hey at least he was able to buy some bling and his mom a new car so hopefully he saved some money when he's out of the league in a few years.

I hate to say it may be time to cut our losses on Ford. Everyone was waiting for him to emerge as a solid player when he got shifted to his "natural" position at guard, but it ain't happening. I'm still puzzled about Spain, who was no great thing but was better than Winters/Ford. Hell, so was Vlad Ducasse. That's how bad our guards have been. Morse is carrying a huge load right now.