Eli Apple released

QB Bills

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I accept that on Eli Apple @YoloinOhio was right. 

I quite liked the film I watched on him. Yolo told me I was wrong. I was. He sucks.

This is why I get flamed on the Buckeye forums. I tell it like it is. I’ve never liked his potential beyond his size and speed. They all have talent. Just like any major program. That’s not the issue. They don’t all have it what it takes to be good NFL players. He does not have it between the ears. He had issues behind the scenes in college and to the coaching staff’s credit they managed him well. That all goes away in the pros. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

Because that's what this coach and front office love to do with every worthless scrub that's been associated with the Carolina franchise.

Pretty sure they will stay far away from this guy given what massive waste of money and space Norman has been despite all the other holes in the secondary we have right now.

Norman is a quality back up.  No longer a starter material

• Like (+1) 1

I wouldn't hate kicking the tires depending on where Wallace and Norman are with their recoveries.

We're an Dane Jackson injury away from seriously looking at Isiah McKenzie lining up outside. Unfortunately, his time with the Panther this season doesn't likely give McDermott much insight into him as the staff has completely turned over. But on upside alone you'd have to think there could be value there at the veteran minimum.