Biden's Daughter's Diary? Apparently It's Important to #Cult45

9 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

There is not any. Rob is wrong.

Re-read TFR's post as it is in big print.  As I said it is possible that NPR did not retain the story for the purpose of archiving.  Once again,  ....offered by NPR's managing editor for news last week explaining why they were only  covering it as a media story....  TFR post.  Not mine.

WZ once again retreats into the cave of intellectual dishonesty.  If not to address the diary then why the NYT quote at all?  

Edited by RochesterRob

32 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't see that they did. I quoted the NY Times on a Hunter topic, but I don't see any NPR coverage on this diary thing.

Why would you randomly post Hunter material when the topic is about the daughter's diaries.  You : "OK, you made me look for it......................  One would only take it since you were in the diary thread that you would be looking for material concerning the diary.  If you were intentionally wanting to talk about Hunter would you not start off by saying "I want to talk about Hunter" or "I want to pivot the conversation to Hunter?"  

15 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Keep digging, Rob. 

For what TFR would be trying to say in a diary thread?  Hell yeah.  I don't get down on people for not being professional writers but TFR needs to explain things better if he says the NYT piece does not pertain to the diary which seems to be the implication.  

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Why would you randomly post Hunter material when the topic is about the daughter's diaries.  You : "OK, you made me look for it......................  One would only take it since you were in the diary thread that you would be looking for material concerning the diary.  If you were intentionally wanting to talk about Hunter would you not start off by saying "I want to talk about Hunter" or "I want to pivot the conversation to Hunter?"  

Because if you actually READ my comment, I am making a distinction here:

- Hunter allegations still subject to confirmation, but newsworthy (I think you agree with that)

- Diary story, even if confirmed, simply not newsworthy regardless

I know that's a bit complicated for some people ("wait ... he agrees with me on some things, yet somehow disagrees on others? Who is this weird poster? You must either be for Trump or against Trump!"), but for others, maybe not.

It wasn't about Biden's daughter's diary; it was about Hunter's laptop. And it wasn't NPR; it was the New York Times.

Other than that your reading comprehension was perfect.

#RochesterSchools

Edited by The Frankish Reich

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Because if you actually READ my comment, I am making a distinction here:

- Hunter allegations still subject to confirmation, but newsworthy (I think you agree with that)

- Diary story, even if confirmed, simply not newsworthy regardless

I know that's a bit complicated for some people ("wait ... he agrees with me on some things, yet somehow disagrees on others? Who is this weird poster? You must either be for Trump or against Trump!"), but for others, maybe not.

#RochesterSchools

Your distinctions are as clear as mud.  I don't have anything against you personally but your post is structured poorly for the purpose of discussing Hunter, the diaries, and so forth.  #RochesterSchools?  I did not attend city schools and lived in a district outside of the RSD.  I have a Regents Diploma and ranked pretty well in my graduating class.  Diary story becomes very important IF confirmed as it leaves people to wonder what Biden can be blackmailed over.  Sleep over with the kids friends seeing daddy's open bedroom door?  Would you want a person working for you if you knew they could be blackmailed and in the process harm your business?  I don't mention it as a joke because I know people that have been hurt by such things.  As to your post most teachers would not bother trying to sift through that guessing what you are trying to say.  There would be comments off to the side about "I know you are trying to say something but leave doubt as to what."  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Your distinctions are as clear as mud.  I don't have anything against you personally but your post is structured poorly for the purpose of discussing Hunter, the diaries, and so forth.  #RochesterSchools?  I did not attend city schools and lived in a district outside of the RSD.  I have a Regents Diploma and ranked pretty well in my graduating class.  Diary story becomes very important IF confirmed as it leaves people to wonder what Biden can be blackmailed over.  Sleep over with the kids friends seeing daddy's open bedroom door?  Would you want a person working for you if you knew they could be blackmailed and in the process harm your business?  I don't mention it as a joke because I know people that have been hurt by such things.  As to your post most teachers would not bother trying to sift through that guessing what you are trying to say.  There would be comments off to the side about "I know you are trying to say something but leave doubt as to what."  

Actually, the distinction was very clear -- that's why I included a transition sentence ("this is not like Hunter, which is newsworthy because ...").

It's ok if you read it quickly and missed that. Just say so.

And the Rochester Schools thing? No offense, and I see you're not one of their grads anyway.

But we almost saw a decent conversation/argument break out there. Maybe we should go back to that.

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You do realize Trump in fact owes a crap load of money to unknown people right?

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You do realize Trump in fact owes a crap load of money to unknown people right?

Secrets like that are hardest to keep.  Trump has been a public figure more scrutinized than Biden over the decades even the times Biden has thrown his hat into the POTUS ring.  If Trump was getting money from an illicit figure there is a high probability of that leaking out to the public as Trump has quite a number of enemies and has had for a long time now.  Biden has stayed in the shadows because he has been considered a light weight.  That the Vice President is perhaps the most invisible man in DC.