Will the Bills Make A Trade?

ngbills

Bills Trade Before Deadline  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Make a Trade?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will You Be Disappointed if They Dont?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, Logic said:

I'm not really sure why, but I'm getting a "we think we're fine with the guys we have" vibe from the Bills. I don't expect them to make a trade.

Part of the problem, it should be mentioned, is that they don't have the cap space to take on any big contracts. Anyone they trade for would have to be pretty cheap.

Speaking specifically of some of the guys mentioned in the OP: We can't afford Atkins, Dunlap, or Rudolph. Maybe if we got someone to take Murphy's bad contract, but that seems like a long shot.

Any trade would work only with release of Murphy or Addision or Jefferson.   They are paid close to 9-10M a year. 

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

In what world are Q Williams and Gilmore realistic targets for the Bills.

Isn't Williams still on his rookie deal and would need a new deal at the same time as Ed Oliver ?

5 hours ago, purple haze said:

Contracts can be restructured. 

True .. and you are only paying half of this year's salary.  was listening to a Cincinnati radio station and they have demoted Dunlap to 3rd string pass rusher.  His cap numbers are not bad and he has been a dominant player when properly motivated.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-carlos-dunlap-vents-about-depth-chart-demotion-weeks-after-being-removed-from-starting-lineup/

He could be a difference maker in getting some pass rush which has been severely lacking.

On 10/26/2020 at 2:31 PM, ngbills said:

I think the Bills need moves on the Defense anywhere. The offense could use help at TE, possibly RB and OL depth. 

List any realistic targets:

Defense

DT - Atkins, Q Williams, Tomlinson, Jarrett

DE/LB - Dunlap, Fowler, Kerrigan, Hewitt

DB -  Poole, King, Gilmore

Offense

TE's - Rudolph, Fells or Njoku

WR's - Will Fuller or John Ross 

RB's - Breida, Freeman, Lindsay

Looks like Dunlap and Williams are available for sure.  Would be shocked if we don't make a move of some sort.