Patriot Week - Would losing this week be the most disappointing since McDermott took over?

9 minutes ago, teef said:

I’m at the point of my life that bills losses no longer phase me. 

That being said, a loss to this pats team would enrage me. 

This is pretty much where I am.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Even if Josh throws for 300 yards?

My wife better run if the bills lose by one point, and josh throws for 299 yards. 

Just now, Gugny said:

This is pretty much where I am.

Of course it is.  You look up to me. 

It would be a tough loss, but I had us splitting with the Pats this year. So I'd wait to see how the 2nd game goes before grabbing the pitchforks, renting a billboard, and posting an "open letter" on the main page.

If we lose both, it would be a HUGE let down. 1-1, I'd be a bit disappointed, but still understanding at this point.

22 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is this where I'm supposed to bring up your property taxes?

i'm in the process of starting my own religion.  soon that won't be a worry for my house...i mean church.

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think Josh does sock and then shoe, then repeat?  Or sock, sock....then shoe, shoe.  

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47vtfgggn1ugr81229fd

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

When Belichick retires most likely TBH

This season is proving even Belichick can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****. I don't think it will be a blowout but the Bills should win. For the first time in a long time they have the better team.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

This season is proving even Belichick can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****. I don't think it will be a blowout but the Bills should win. For the first time in a long time they have the better team.

Ya I’m not saying the bills are going to lose.

I was just more answering your question hypothetically speaking.

If they can’t beat this pats team now/this year , probably won’t beat them until BB is gone.

• Like (+1) 1

For McD to ever have any relevance in this division he must beat Belicheat and a sweep would be even better. And if there were ever a time to beat the Patriots, it would be now.

My take is... I think it can happen because it looks like ole Bill wants in on the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes. I think he realizes he needs a top QB like he got so lucky with in Tom Brady. So, a top ten pick is in order. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

If they can’t beat this pats team now/this year , probably won’t beat them until BB is gone.

I agree with you on that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

For McD to ever have any relevance in this division he must beat Belicheat and a sweep would be even better. And if there were ever a time to beat the Patriots, it would be now.

My take is... I think it can happen because it looks like ole Bill wants in on the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes. I think he realizes he needs a top QB like he got so lucky with in Tom Brady. So, a top ten pick is in order. 

I think Lawrence is NYJ bound. Belichick will probably have to settle for some of the other top QB's in the upcoming draft. Justin Fields, Trey Lance, Kyle Trask, Zach Wilson.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I think Lawrence is NYJ bound. Belichick will probably have to settle for some of the other top QB's in the upcoming draft. Justin Fields, Trey Lance, Kyle Trask, Zach Wilson.

Yep.  Belichick is not tanking for Lawerence.   

Doesn't mean he is working on a long term replacement strategy for Brady.

I'm sure he already developed whatever that strategy is a while ago. Newton was never going to be more than a temporary stop-gap measure.

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

BB is 35-6 all-time against the Bills as a HC!  

If we can't add two losses to that record this year...