Beckham done for year

30 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Scumbag comment. I don’t like everything he does but that’s bad karma.  And honestly, what has he really done that is bad?

How is it a scumbag comment? I’ve gotten to a point where I know injuries like this are going to happen, I prefer them happen to guys who have proven themselves to be douche canoes.

Just now, whatdrought said:

How is it a scumbag comment? I’ve gotten to a point where I know injuries like this are going to happen, I prefer them happen to guys who have proven themselves to be douche canoes.

With all due respect, I think taking pride in anyone getting hurt (minus trash like Joe Mixon) is a bad look.  OBJ is mainly annoying but in reality, he hasn’t done anything criminal.  I don’t take any pleasure in him getting hurt and think it’s bad karma.  But JMO.

17 minutes ago, dreadlox said:

Well didn’t he punch Duke Williams and then run off like a punk?

Gilmore I think. And he was a told punk but it seemed like he was maturing this year and kinda feel bad for brown fans. They are so hopeless.

On 10/26/2020 at 10:26 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Baker looks better without him. 

It was a game against one of the worst defenses in the nfl.  OBJ being on the field opens up so much for that offense even if he’s not catching passes.  

people thought John Brown missing hurt our offense.  Well, OBJ is Brown on steroids.  Your team needs threats to keep defenses honest.  It’s big loss. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

With all due respect, I think taking pride in anyone getting hurt (minus trash like Joe Mixon) is a bad look.  OBJ is mainly annoying but in reality, he hasn’t done anything criminal.  I don’t take any pleasure in him getting hurt and think it’s bad karma.  But JMO.

Gilmore I think. And he was a told punk but it seemed like he was maturing this year and kinda feel bad for brown fans. They are so hopeless.

It was a game against one of the worst defenses in the nfl.  OBJ being on the field opens up so much for that offense even if he’s not catching passes.  

people thought John Brown missing hurt our offense.  Well, OBJ is Brown on steroids.  Your team needs threats to keep defenses honest.  It’s big loss. 

Wait; so you’re allowed to have people you want hurt as long as they’re offensive enough to you? Lol. 

I don’t wish injuries to happen- I would wish them away if possible... but since I can’t, I prefer they happen to immature man children like Beckham who have a propensity for cheap shots, being annoying, running his mouth, and overall being an idiot.

I root for no injuries, but if you told me that either OBJ or say Julio Jones were going to tear an ACL, I choose Beckham every time.

On 10/26/2020 at 10:34 AM, ytownblofan said:

Hot Take: This is going to actually improve the Browns. 

Baker tries to force it to OBJ a ton to keep him happy. However, when he has the ability to spread it out he is much better

I agree with this, I think their offensive production may improve.  Addition by subtraction

Edited by TBBills Fan

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Scumbag comment. I don’t like everything he does but that’s bad karma.  And honestly, what has he really done that is bad?

This is intent to injure and arguably more dangerous than Gronkowski's idiocy on Tre White

You can call me a scumbag too, but if I woke up tomorrow and learned that Odell Beckham had lost both his Achilles in a ferret attack, I wouldn't shed a tear.

18 hours ago, Simon said:

This is intent to injure and arguably more dangerous than Gronkowski's idiocy on Tre White

You can call me a scumbag too, but if I woke up tomorrow and learned that Odell Beckham had lost both his Achilles in a ferret attack, I wouldn't shed a tear.

I'd try to find the YouTube link for you.

21 hours ago, Simon said:

Completely fair and I hated him then too. But it “seems” like he grew up a bit. 

On 10/26/2020 at 7:26 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Baker looks better without him. 

In one aspect, it may actually have taken some pressure off Mayfield. I don't remember which game it was, but earlier this season, I remember a shot of Mayfield on the sideline with Beckham, and Landry, and you could tell he was trying to deescalate the conversation. At the time, my thought was that he looked like a babysitter trying to keep a couple of spoiled kids calm. The Browns may not be better without Beckham, and I'm sure Mayfield will miss having one of his playmakers, but I could certainly imagine that somewhere in the back of Mayfield's head he may have breathed a sigh of relief.