Expect trades this week

BillsMafi$

2 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Anybody else then, I know the Cover 1 guys liked Washington's 1Tech. He's alright, healthy and has 2 years left on a rookie deal.

I hear you, but I’d be shocked if WFT has any desire to deal Payne. If anyone gets moved from their front 7 I reckon it’d be PR Kerrigan.

On 10/28/2020 at 11:16 AM, thebandit27 said:

A name that could be interesting is Shemar Stephen from Minnesota 

Sounds like a perfect target if we get a chance   6ft 5  310lb NT

"People write [negative] stuff about Shamar Stephen, and I get it because everybody just looks at stats," Vikings Co-Defensive Coordinator/Defensive Line Coach Andre Patterson said. "But if you watch film and you ask Eric Kendricks if he had to pick anybody to go to the game with that he'd make sure that guy was there, I guarantee he'd tell you it's 93 because 93 is not going to let anybody get to the second level and block Eric."

So, we called up Kendricks.

The 2019 All-Pro linebacker wasted no time standing on a table for Stephen.

"First and foremost, I just think Shamar is completely underrated and really not appreciated as much as I appreciate him," Kendricks told Vikings.com. "I appreciate Shamar so much because his game isn't very flashy, you know what I mean? He knows what he needs to do; he's going to take on some double teams, he's going to hold his point of attack, and he's going to win his gap."

Edited by jahbonas
added info

On 10/26/2020 at 10:37 PM, Gugny said:

I think I feel sorry for him because I've watched the Bills ruin multiple QBs over the years.  

It's a chicken and egg thing. I can't think of any qb the bills definitely ruined, but we have had a lot of bad qbs. Were they just bad or did we make them bad? Hard to say.

15 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I have been watching a lot of his film this week and I want the Bills to trade for him so badly. I wanted Diggs last year when he 1st wanted out of Minnesota and now I want Njoku. 

Do you have a third wish? And remember, you can NOT wish for more wishes! Those are the rules! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

Do you have a third wish? And remember, you can NOT wish for more wishes! Those are the rules! 

I would give up my right arm if we could somehow trade for Ben Powers LG on the Ravens. That would be my 3rd wish and that's it. 

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I have been watching a lot of his film this week and I want the Bills to trade for him so badly. I wanted Diggs last year when he 1st wanted out of Minnesota and now I want Njoku. 

Missing piece to the offensive puzzle. 

On 10/26/2020 at 10:23 AM, ytownblofan said:

A conditional 6th is better than him taking up space as a roster spot as an inactive on gamedays. But yeah, going to be tough to ship him off for anything substantial. I would expect a 6 next year. 

why would any team want him?  He's just an OK player and now trying to play through a difficult injury from last season.

9 hours ago, jahbonas said:

Sounds like a perfect target if we get a chance   6ft 5  310lb NT

"People write [negative] stuff about Shamar Stephen, and I get it because everybody just looks at stats," Vikings Co-Defensive Coordinator/Defensive Line Coach Andre Patterson said. "But if you watch film and you ask Eric Kendricks if he had to pick anybody to go to the game with that he'd make sure that guy was there, I guarantee he'd tell you it's 93 because 93 is not going to let anybody get to the second level and block Eric."

So, we called up Kendricks.

The 2019 All-Pro linebacker wasted no time standing on a table for Stephen.

"First and foremost, I just think Shamar is completely underrated and really not appreciated as much as I appreciate him," Kendricks told Vikings.com. "I appreciate Shamar so much because his game isn't very flashy, you know what I mean? He knows what he needs to do; he's going to take on some double teams, he's going to hold his point of attack, and he's going to win his gap."

Exactly what they pay Lotulelei to do. Funny how so many people were down on that signing but now that his absence is blatantly obvious, people are like, "Wait, maybe that WAS a good deal." Guys aren't always paid to be flashy and rack up the stats. Guys like Star are paid to allow his teammates to flash and rack up stats. And if this Shamar fella is a real option, I'd utter the age-old mantra of... "Get it done, OBD!"

• Like (+1) 1