GMF Peter Schrager LMAO

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

You're making it sound like all of NEs success is on Belichick. You make it sound like 11 championship games and 6 SBs would have happened regardless of who the QB was. I'm telling you Belichick is who he is and had that success because of Brady. His record prior and after Brady proves that you have to at least consider that. 

dude.......You can’t be serious. Can you read?  I’m not making it sound like that at all

im saying it’s both of them.  Both are great.  

you’re saying that’s ITS ALL BRADY.  This is comical 

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

dude.......You can’t be serious. Can you read?  I’m not making it sound like that at all

im saying it’s both of them.  Both are great.  

you’re saying that’s ITS ALL BRADY.  This is comical 

Even if it's a mix of both, it's more Brady than Belichick. Period. Brady is still proving it in Tampa. I did acknowledge that Belichick is a good coach and may have won a SB or 2 without Brady but he wasn't getting 6. Belichick's career record without Brady is 54-66. The two of them together were great but Brady took it to the next level

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Even if it's a mix of both, it's more Brady than Belichick. Period. Brady is still proving it in Tampa. I did acknowledge that Belichick is a good coach and may have won a SB or 2 without Brady but he wasn't getting 6. Belichick's career record without Brady is 54-66. The two of them together were great but Brady took it to the next level

Whatever you say my man.  Good day to you

The best case scenario for us this Sunday is to beat Belichick and send him to 2-5, while we go to 6-2. I don’t care if we repeat what we did on Sunday, or blow them out by 50. I don’t need a cathartic win, I simply want to beat New England & grab a stranglehold on the AFCE. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

You're making it sound like all of NEs success is on Belichick. You make it sound like 11 championship games and 6 SBs would have happened regardless of who the QB was. I'm telling you Belichick is who he is and had that success because of Brady. His record prior and after Brady proves that you have to at least consider that. 

Yet you say you gave credit to Belichick.....lol. You’re all over the place bruh. 

Edited by NewEra

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yet you say you gave credit to Belichick.....lol. You’re all over the place bruh. 

I did give credit to belichick earlier in the thread. You said I can't read. You're the one who obviously needs to

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Never said he wasn't good. I'm just saying I think he gets too much credit for what he did in NE. Could he gave won a SB or two without Brady? Maybe. but he wouldn't have gotten to 11 championship games or whatever it was and 6 SBs without Brady. Give him a number of years without the greatest QB of all time and see what happens. If he gets to another SB without him, I will gladly eat crow

25 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

10 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

9 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

What is the bolded for?

you’re saying different things. 

Tbh, I don’t care anymore. Belichick is a product of Brady.  Think w/e you like. For the next 30 years, get all mad and grit your teeth when you hear every analyst refer to Beleichick as the GOAT. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I did give credit to belichick earlier in the thread. You said I can't read. You're the one who obviously needs to

Never said he wasn't good. I'm just saying I think he gets too much credit for what he did in NE. Could he gave won a SB or two without Brady? Maybe. but he wouldn't have gotten to 11 championship games or whatever it was and 6 SBs without Brady. Give him a number of years without the greatest QB of all time and see what happens. If he gets to another SB without him, I will gladly eat crow

Yeah.....and then you took away the credit by saying it’s all brady.  You literally said “Belichick is who he is and he had that success due to brady

so.....like I said before, two times.  You’re all over the place.  You can’t say he’s a great coach and then say that he had all of his success due to brady.  It just doesn’t work like that

The thing that always impressed me about Bill Belichick is his ability to put together a competitive defense year in and year out. There was one year I was convinced their defense would be terrible because they lost so many good players and had a bunch of no names in the secondary. And then they were pretty good. That's the year I was finally convinced that he was an amazing coach (I don't even remember which year...)

He isn't an amazing GM and his drafts are average, but he's a great defensive coach, and at least he knows how to get the most out of his players. I just think the tank is completely dry on offense.

Brady taking a pay cut for all those years really helped them out too.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Different time and a different NFL than what it is now. The NFL of today you can’t win with a Dilfer, Johnson, Gannon, or even Taylor for that matter. Now a days you need a QB. 

The Broncos won with a busted Manning at QB and the Seahawks won with a second year Russell Wilson often times managing games and making more plays with his legs. Brady and the Pats won in 2018 mostly having Brady game manage and leaning on the ground game.

In the end an elite QB wins more often than not but there are other times where teams have had other methods of building a successful team. 

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

you’re saying different things. 

Tbh, I don’t care anymore. Belichick is a product of Brady.  Think w/e you like. For the next 30 years, get all mad and grit your teeth when you hear every analyst refer to Beleichick as the GOAT. 

I'm not saying different things. You just can't comprehend. I'm saying Belichick is a GOOD coach and COULD HAVE WON A SB OR 2 WITHOUT BRADY. However, BRADY took BELICHICK to the next level and made BELICHICK who he is and his 54-66 RECORD without BRADY is a good argument to prove this 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

The thing that always impressed me about Bill Belichick is his ability to put together a competitive defense year in and year out. There was one year I was convinced their defense would be terrible because they lost so many good players and had a bunch of no names in the secondary. And then they were pretty good. That's the year I was finally convinced that he was an amazing coach (I don't even remember which year...)

He isn't an amazing GM and his drafts are average, but he's a great defensive coach, and at least he knows how to get the most out of his players. I just think the tank is completely dry on offense.

Brady taking a pay cut for all those years really helped them out too.

True but it it a heck of a lot more than just a pay cut.

Think about it, every year belichek was 95% certain Brady was the answer for the entire year, knew the offense inside and out, new the system and most of the staff year in and out.  What an incredible advantage Bill had every single year.

I was watching one of these shows, can't remember which one, and they were saying a lot of 'PATS FANS' are now walking around in Brady Bucs jerseys. That's so funny to me and I can totally believe it. I'm sure they have a few hardcore fans who remember the days of Scott Zolak but I'd love to see what % of these cry babies were there before their first SB win

11 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I can one up this.... This morning on "First things first" Nick Wright(a complete clown) claimed the Pats had nothing to worry about because after they beat the bills this week they'll be a game back and the Bills will implode. Said and 8 pt win against the Jets should actually register as a loss..... I had a chuckle.

Nick Wright arguably the most incompetent sports personality  on tv 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

When I first heard Brady was leaving NE, I still believed the Patriots would be competitive because of their strong defense and excellent coaching staff.

I only began to doubt them when they led the NFL in COVID opt outs.   Belichick is a great coach.  But even a great coach can't win without good players and right now the Pats just don't have enough of them.  

Some people are just conservative by nature.  They have trouble believing in change until it happens.  I'm a bit that way.  I'm not surprised the Bills are leading the AFCE at this point but I am surprised the Pats are in 3rd.  I was predicting Bills, Pats, Fins, Jets.  It's just hard to imagine - despite contrary predictive evidence - a Pats fall of this magnitude.  

Even now, I'm not putting next week's game in the win column just yet.  Belichick has ruined too many Sundays for me to discount him.  

Amen

he can just move right along with the other ne bandwagon fans south to tampa bay. after all that is where their boy is now and it seems adding marcia to the mix is making them look like a real nfc contender. the sb wont only be played in tb, but the bucs very well could be representing the nfc.? I mean goodell and the nfl want marcia to retire with one more ring, no? seems like a set up to me, of course it could really be coincidence? I know, whacky conspiracy theory on my part.

53 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

he can just move right along with the other ne bandwagon fans south to tampa bay. after all that is where their boy is now and it seems adding marcia to the mix is making them look like a real nfc contender. the sb wont only be played in tb, but the bucs very well could be representing the nfc.? I mean goodell and the nfl want marcia to retire with one more ring, no? seems like a set up to me, of course it could really be coincidence? I know, whacky conspiracy theory on my part.

Oh hell no!  Not me.  I want to see him fail.

Lets see... 

Denver,  Chargers, were 2 easy wins. 

Aaron Rodgers was almost Peterman like bad.

The Bears beat them !!! 

They get another cream puff Giants this week,

then Saints, Panthers, Rams and KC. 

After a BYE they face 

Vikes, Falcons, Lions Falcons 

Luck of the draw or planned?  

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Oh hell no!  Not me.  I want to see him fail.

Lets see... 

Denver,  Chargers, were 2 easy wins. 

Aaron Rodgers was almost Peterman like bad.

The Bears beat them !!! 

They get another cream puff Giants this week,

then Saints, Panthers, Rams and KC. 

After a BYE they face 

Vikes, Falcons, Lions Falcons 

Luck of the draw or planned?  

like I said, call it a conspiracy theory on my part, but it sure looks like a cream puff schedule set up for the bucs to be there. after all, he's their poster girl, give her one more ring, then she rides off in to the sun set?