Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Sure. I think Washington being the DC with Cam last season knows better than anyone what Cam struggles to overcome. Not saying Cam can’t overcome it but I’m sure coaches at Carolina knew more than coaches watching film. 

Maybe?  The Bills in general don't seem to know too much about what the players on the other side of the ball are doing.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Maybe?  The Bills in general don't seem to know too much about what the players on the other side of the ball are doing.

That’s true he’s now playing in a completely different system but i assume/ hope McD knows Newton’s strength and weaknesses and were to attack him 

8 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

All this talk about cold, windy and rainy weather is going to force Cam to wear his "winter babushka".

That's his least favorite kind!

image.jpeg.1923fe3b08991ed17ca45e787ab75b2e.jpeg

You bring up a really interesting question that has not been asked very often this week: which babushka will Cam Newton wear in the foul weather of Orchard Park?  

One might suggest this standby:

38b198c14bf38d92d4b4352b70007ef0

But what about the Mother Theresa option?   

00-vw-asap-rocky-babushka.jpg

With all the rain one might even assume he'll go back to the good old beach comber with open sunroof look:

18445886-7460931-Until_Thursday_Panthers

But I have it on good authority that we are going to see a slight variation on this theme tomorrow:

KUc0m4mvxK1jZVUtDzOg0lPNhQa8a6obOTtoJsfa

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I sense we haven't been "all-in" on our gameday roster yet this entire season, sitting those who needed a little more rest but could go if needed. Seemed like often this was, in part, looking to have key players healthy for upcoming games. Today, I feel like the roster is all-in. Bills by a billion today!!!

23 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

So is it just Allen who is 0-2 in big games, or the whole team? I agree he didn’t have a great game against KC, but in the other 6 games this year he has played “alright” or better. Remember it wasn’t Allen who let KC run for 240+ or allowed the Titans to break containment seemingly at will. Yes he needs to play well tomorrow but more importantly the defense had to play well tomorrow. I’m much more concerned about them than I am about how well Josh will play

I agree 

in no way I’m blaming him entirely I’m just saying he needs to have a big game today. That’s the main point. 

30 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I agree 

in no way I’m blaming him entirely I’m just saying he needs to have a big game today. That’s the main point. 

As I said last week: there are no prerequisites for winning, nor are there style points. 2-0 with a safety still gets you to 6-2 with a stranglehold on the division. That’s what needs to happen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/30/2020 at 10:03 AM, thebandit27 said:

Well, you’re right that it’s not debatable...

Oliver has more solo tackles, more TFLs, more QB hits, more hurries, and more pressures. They are equal in sacks and QB knockdowns.

I would also encourage you to watch the All-22; it’s obvious.

Another game where Oliver's biggest play was a penalty that resulted in a long 3rd down being a 1st, while Jefferson got a sack.

Oliver is being outplayed by many DTs this year, including a DT drafted after him in Wilkins.