Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, DDCC said:

Milano played on a very limited basis,  he will start and take the majority of the reps.  Brown is running just fine Einstein but if you know anything about leg injuries you can tweak them easily.  As of today, Brown will start.  The trainers and coaches will be closely monitoring his reps during the week and extra treatment in the whirlpool. Why are you arguing about something so simple to grasp

Why are you speaking for the team and coaching staff as if you are part of it? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DDCC said:

Milano played on a very limited basis,  he will start and take the majority of the reps.  Brown is running just fine Einstein but if you know anything about leg injuries you can tweak them easily.  As of today, Brown will start.  The trainers and coaches will be closely monitoring his reps during the week and extra treatment in the whirlpool. Why are you arguing about something so simple to grasp

Is this your opinion or is this reported anywhere? So far I can't find any actual news about it. If it's reported by any credible source, can you please share it? If it's just your opinion, please just ignore this post.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DDCC said:

He was held out last week due to the opponent.  They thought it would be a blow out so they didn’t want to rush him back.  I am sure he is doing fine and unless he hurts it during practice.  Brown and Milano will be back this week

Brown DNP all last week.  That's not how it goes down with players who could go and are "held out" for extra recovery.

1 minute ago, syhuang said:

Is this your opinion or is this reported anywhere? So far I can't find any actual news about it. If it's reported by any credible source, can you please share it? If it's just your opinion, please just ignore this post.

It's his opinion.  It's not yet reported by any credible source, neither is his statement that Brown is "running fine" as he DNP last week and no member of the media saw him running.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Wonder if they're trying to work on trading someone instead of cutting someone to make room seems like they're waiting for the last possible second

I'm pretty sure they still have one open roster spot so they won't have to cut anyone to make room for Feliciano

26 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I'd say he's downgraded his condescension level from "extreme" to "average" and raised his "level of brain sweat necessary to stop Allen" from "mild" to "moderate".

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Why are you speaking for the team and coaching staff as if you are part of it? 

I’m I read everything I can and share I have to believe Brown has recovered. I could be wrong

53 minutes ago, syhuang said:

52 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Brown DNP all last week.  That's not how it goes down with players who could go and are "held out" for extra recovery.

It's his opinion.  It's not yet reported by any credible source, neither is his statement that Brown is "running fine" as he DNP last week and no member of the media saw him running.

I just trying connecting dots and usually it bring you to a logical opinion 

3 minutes ago, DDCC said:

I’m I read everything I can and share I have to believe Brown has recovered. I could be wrong

Thanks for confirming it's just your opinion and hasn't been reported by a credible source.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, DDCC said:

What “dots” are you connecting that lead you to believe that “Brown is running just fine” when he didn’t practice last week?

• Like (+1) 2