YoloinOhio

22 hours ago, nucci said:

have you watched them this season?

No way!!!! Why? Have them been losing?

22 hours ago, RochesterLifer said:

Fixed

Hmmmm. 🧐

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know how they were with Brady. How are they without him?

Brady isn't there anymore? I thought he was..

22 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Do we? I mean, all we know about the 2020 version is that they’re 2-4 with the 31st ranked scoring offense.

WHOA!!!! 😲😲

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Yep, he isn’t a great college scout, I’d say he is average.

We will see some posters defending him, always happens whenever I point out he isn’t very good at drafting. A good QB in the right scheme can some deficiencies, Belichick is on his own now and it’s not looking good. 

I will defend his drafting the way I always do - the run they had 2008-2016 is one of the best spells of consistent drafting by any team in the league in the last 20 years. They drafted really well and it is no coincidence that run of drafting coincided with the setting up their second era of Superbowl runs.

Jerod Mayo, Matthew Slater, Patrick Chung, Julian Edelman, Sebastian Vollmer, Devin McCourty, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Nate Solder, Marcus Cannon, Shane Vereen, Chandler Jones, Dont'a Hightower, Jamie Collins, Logan Ryan, James White, Malcolm Brown, Tre Flowers, Shaq Mason, Joe Thuney…. plus Malcolm Butler and David Andrews as UDFAs. I make that 20 actual difference makers who were established starters over a 9 year period. That is without including guys like Elandon Roberts and Ted Karras and Nate Ebner and Duron Harmon and Brandon Spikes and Tavon Wilson who were solid depth and role players.... oh and of course Jimmy Garoppolo and Jacoby Brissett one starting level and one top end backup Quarterback who were trade away for more capital.

Those drafts were the backbone of a roster that won 3 Superbowls and produced 7 all pro selections and 20 pro bowl selections (some were the same players multiple times). They have however drafted incredible BADLY since 2017. I don't know what you put it down to. It coincides with the coming and going of Bob Quinn in a senior personnel role in the Front Office but my understanding is he was mainly on the pro personnel side and he has hardly smashed it out of the park as GM in Detroit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just perused the Pats*** forum and their ‘Bills Week’ thread. Kind of interesting as many see clearly that their team stinks and others think it’s just a lull. Short thread, only three pages when I was there. 

Fun read nonetheless. 😃 

1 hour ago, gobills1212 said:

From wiki

"Wegmans has incorporated DiBella's style sub shops into their stores, with consultation from the DiBella family, but they are not actual DiBella's restaurants. Top New York food critic Derek Ellis has suggested the Wegman's sub may have even surpassed the original DiBella's sub, though this claim was met with criticism from New York Times food critic Matthew Krush.[citation needed]"

Wegmans passed DiBellas a long time ago. It’s not even close anymore.

12 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Just perused the Pats*** forum and their ‘Bills Week’ thread. Kind of interesting as many see clearly that their team stinks and others think it’s just a lull. Short thread, only three pages when I was there. 

Fun read nonetheless. 😃 

I have yet to find a football fan forum that comes close to the page counts of TBD.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Injury designations are not made till thursday or friday, IIRC. Could be wrong.

Jon Feliciano's situation is different.  He started the season on IR.  He started working out on October 7. 

Per league IR rules, when a player starts working out, the team has 21 days to activate him or return him to IR.

I think that's today.....might be Weds.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Jon Feliciano's situation is different.  He started the season on IR.  He started working out on October 7. 

Per league IR rules, when a player starts working out, the team has 21 days to activate him or return him to IR.

I think that's today.....might be Weds.

It is today 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

HA!  Look up @YoloinOhio!  SNIPE!  By 8 minutes too!

I saw and deleted haha