Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, DDCC said:

There is zero doubt in my mind the Patriots will beat us on Sunday.  The hoody has our number and unfortunately he will be inside Josh’s head.  I have to believe that is a major concern of the bills staff this week.  I wouldn’t be surprised if our offense tries to protect Josh more this week. I would look for a more balanced attack.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Singletary runs for over 100 yards.   Problem is down close.  We don’t have a big back. Maybe we can get one this week

There’s zero doubt in your mind that the Pats win this week?? So you are fully confident that the Pats offense, which has ZERO playmakers, will score more points than the Bills offense. Did you watch their game Sunday or the highlights of their game the week before? It’s fine to have some doubt that the Bills will win, but to 100% proclaim they will win is just ridiculous.

Belichek is in his head-just a weak response. Allen has clearly improved since last year, when he went into Foxboro and almost beat the Pats

absolutely zero doubt...yikes

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

There’s zero doubt in your mind that the Pats win this week?? So you are fully confident that the Pats offense, which has ZERO playmakers, will score more points than the Bills offense. Did you watch their game Sunday or the highlights of their game the week before? It’s fine to have some doubt that the Bills will win, but to 100% proclaim they will win is just ridiculous.

Belichek is in his head-just a weak response. Allen has clearly improved since last year, when he went into Foxboro and almost beat the Pats

I think Belichick is more in his head then he is in Allen’s 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I want to see this team pour it on Belichick. How many times have they run it up on us. If we have a chance to embarrass him you do it.

This is the one seared into my brain:

Scoring Summary

FIRST QUARTER NE BUF
ne.png&h=100&w=100
TD
12:19
Laurence Maroney rush for a 6 yard Touchdown.
2 plays, 13 yards, 0:34
6 0
ne.png&h=100&w=100
XP
12:17
Extra Point
2 plays, 13 yards, 0:34
7 0
ne.png&h=100&w=100
TD
8:12
Tom Brady pass complete to Randy Moss for a 43 yard Touchdown.
6 plays, 63 yards, 2:17
13 0
ne.png&h=100&w=100
XP
8:04
Extra Point
6 plays, 63 yards, 2:17
14 0
buf.png&h=100&w=100
TD
3:46
J.P. Losman pass complete to Roscoe Parrish for a 47 yard Touchdown.
8 plays, 82 yards, 4:26
14 6
buf.png&h=100&w=100
XP
3:38
Extra Point
8 plays, 82 yards, 4:26
14 7
SECOND QUARTER NE BUF
ne.png&h=100&w=100
TD
15:00
Tom Brady pass complete to Randy Moss for a 16 yard Touchdown.
8 plays, 72 yards, 3:45
21 7
ne.png&h=100&w=100
XP
14:53
Extra Point
8 plays, 72 yards, 3:45
21 7
ne.png&h=100&w=100
TD
6:37
Tom Brady pass complete to Randy Moss for a 6 yard Touchdown.
10 plays, 74 yards, 6:12
27 7
ne.png&h=100&w=100
XP
6:33
Extra Point
10 plays, 74 yards, 6:12
28 7
ne.png&h=100&w=100
TD
0:16
Tom Brady pass complete to Randy Moss for a 17 yard Touchdown.
12 plays, 63 yards, 2:39
35 7
ne.png&h=100&w=100
XP
0:10
Extra Point
12 plays, 63 yards, 2:39
35 7
THIRD QUARTER NE BUF
ne.png&h=100&w=100
TD
8:56
Tom Brady pass complete to Benjamin Watson for a 3 yard Touchdown.
12 plays, 72 yards, 6:11
41 7
ne.png&h=100&w=100
XP
8:49
Extra Point
12 plays, 72 yards, 6:11
42 7
buf.png&h=100&w=100
FG
6:07
52 yard field goal by Rian Lindell is good.
7 plays, 18 yards, 2:47
42 10
FOURTH QUARTER NE BUF
ne.png&h=100&w=100
TD
15:00
Kyle Eckel rush for a 1 yard Touchdown.
10 plays, 74 yards, 6:07
48 10
ne.png&h=100&w=100
XP
14:55
Extra Point
10 plays, 74 yards, 6:07
49 10
ne.png&h=100&w=100
TD
14:10
Fumble by Dwayne Wright, recovered by Ellis Hobbs. Returned for a 35 yard Touchdown.
1 plays, 35 yards, 0:56
56 10
ne.png&h=100&w=100
XP
13:59
Extra Point
7 plays, 24 yards, 3:02
56 10

The Bills should win this game. They are the better team but they need to start playing better. NE did almost beat Seattle on the road so they are capable of playing tough. You have figure they are desperate. The Pats know if they lose then they have no shot (realistically) to catch Buffalo. So I expect the Bills will get their best. I think the Bills win but it will be a close game throughout. 24-17 Bills is my guess.

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

The Bills should win this game. They are the better team but they need to start playing better. NE did almost beat Seattle on the road so they are capable of playing tough. You have figure they are desperate. The Pats know if they lose then they have no shot (realistically) to catch Buffalo. So I expect the Bills will get their best. I think the Bills win but it will be a close game throughout. 24-17 Bills is my guess.

To be honest I  want to win this game so bad I don’t care what the score is , 24-17 or 3-0  just want us to get that stinky monkey of our back 

• Like (+1) 5

15 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Is DiBella's a WNY thing? I live about 20 minutes from MetLife. Next time I go to a Bills game in OP I will keep them in mind.

https://order.dibellas.com/vendor/search?StreetAddress=buffalo&mode=Order

10 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I’ll go one step further and say Jonny C’s >>>>>>> DiBella’s (I know, I know...trust me)

I'll have to check it out. But, my Sunday pregame DiBella's is undeafeated this year.

34 minutes ago, Greg S said:

They really need to clean up the penalties. What did they have 11 penalties for 100 yards. They were able to get away with it playing a clown show but against an average team they will lose.

It's been week after week with all these mentally, unprepared errors.  Not only are the penalties bad, but when we are taking timeouts is even worse.  Too many times we waste a timeout to set up a defense, to get completely blown apart the next play.

41 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I want us to win. I have been following the bills since Jack Kemp and Minnie max Anderson.  The pats have our number

47 minutes ago, Putin said:

If Singletary rushes for 100 yards we probably win this game , as far as not having a Big back I think Moss fits that description and I hope he gets even more touches this week , he run hard against the Jests and IMO was more impressive then Singletary 

Moss is not a big back my friend. I think the bills are disappointed in his inability to break tackles.  If he was a big back, Josh wouldn’t  have to carry the ball so much in short yardage.  

1 minute ago, DDCC said:

Moss is not a big back my friend. I think the bills are disappointed in his inability to break tackles.  If he was a big back, Josh wouldn’t  have to carry the ball so much in short yardage.  

anything over 220 is a bigger back. he's listed at 223. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The pats? Or Brady? 

I hope I am wrong but I do believe they are in our heads.  You have to give me that.  I believe the bills are preparing much differently this week than in the past. The messaging will be different from McDermott. It is a ghost we have to get rid of.  You may even see coach more involved in calling some of the defense this week. He wants this one bad.  The guy in the hood has our number

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

anything over 220 is a bigger back. he's listed at 223. 

Do you remember Tyrone Wheatley. Big back. It is not the weight

11 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Just took a look back.  He is 53-66 without him.  .445 winning percentage.  Not easy without a good qb.  

Nope. I am a believer that a QB benefits from a good coach and vise versa. Virtually every QB in the history of football has had a good coach. I actually think John Harbaugh is maybe the best coach because he has won with multiple QBs.

1 minute ago, DDCC said:

I hope I am wrong but I do believe they are in our heads.  You have to give me that.  I believe the bills are preparing much differently this week than in the past. The messaging will be different from McDermott. It is a ghost we have to get rid of.  You may even see coach more involved in calling some of the defense this week. He wants this one bad.  The guy in the hood has our number

This seems like you are possibly just creating this unwinnable scenario so your feelings/emotions are protected if the Bills lose.  The Patriots have had the Bills number for the last 20 years, sure.  But this year, is this year.