Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

I was thinking that too. But maybe not if we get conditions anything like that one game against the pats. And from everything im hearing on the forecast, its gonna be bad.

download.jpeg

That looks like it would work in Bass's favor.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

You would turn down a 3-0 win against the Patriots?...

They are terrible.

A narrow win without a touchdown would not be a good thing for our confidence after zero touchdowns against the Jets.

We need to show something on offense. In my opinion only.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan

53 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Oliver is not playing better than Jefferson.

Ummmm....NO

EHuTa0gX_reasonably_small.jpg

DID YOU KNOW: Ed Oliver has produced 11 total pressures from 129 pass-rush snaps, and he ranks fourth among qualifying interior defensive linemen in pass-rush win rate (10.6%).

Edited by gordong
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, gordong said:

Ummmm....NO

EHuTa0gX_reasonably_small.jpg

DID YOU KNOW: Ed Oliver has produced 11 total pressures from 129 pass-rush snaps, and he ranks fourth among qualifying interior defensive linemen in pass-rush win rate (10.6%).

Using PFF throws out any argument you may have had.

It's not even a debate, Jefferson is producing more than Oliver.

• Haha (+1) 1

I don’t know. Gone back and forth in my mind on this game for a while now. Yes, they have the better coach, and they probably have the better run game, but this reminds me of the game we beat them with Jacoby Brissett at the helm. That Pats team had more offensive talent than this one and they still had a toothless attack. Besides, how many times did we have the better run game all those years and it amounted to squat. I’d rather our D have to focus on run than being worried about getting destroyed through the air. Not like they have game breaking speed at RB anyway, so they’ll have to earn it. 

Could they win? Of course. It’s the Cheats and I never discount them. But...if we don’t win this game against the Cheats, then I don’t know when we ever will. The fact is, we have the better overall team and the better QB. Even with the weather, if the Bills want to get to where they want to go, they need to win games like this. 

I want to get to a place where we don’t make this game some insurmountable task each year. Brady is gone and he’s not coming back.  After this game, and hopefully a win, I want the entire organization saying:

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Well, you’re right that it’s not debatable...

Oliver has more solo tackles, more TFLs, more QB hits, more hurries, and more pressures. They are equal in sacks and QB knockdowns.

I would also encourage you to watch the All-22; it’s obvious.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Well, you’re right that it’s not debatable...

Oliver has more solo tackles, more TFLs, more QB hits, more hurries, and more pressures. They are equal in sacks and QB knockdowns.

I would also encourage you to watch the All-22; it’s obvious.

that doesn't fit his narrative though brah. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

They are terrible.

A narrow win without a touchdown would not be a good thing for our confidence after zero touchdowns against the Jets.

We need to show something on offense. In my opinion only.

Never count a BB coached patriots team out, especially when their backs are against the wall.

Don’t fool yourself, this is going to be an extremely tough game this weekend.

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

your right about one thing it's not debatable...    to bad your narritive dosent fit.