Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

See tweet below, Patriots current healthy WRs.... and can anyone name a TE on their roster? I'm not worried about their offense at all. Injuries on defense are concerning but the patriots have one of the most pathetic groups of skill position players we've seen in recent years. 

If we lose it will because of their defense and belichick shutting down our offense. We haven't scored over 20 points in three straight games. Josh and co need to get it turned around.

50mph will also be a factor and heavily favors the patriots. 

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

Finally removing Brady's _________ from his __________?

The way they all carried on I reckon there’s a very high chance Edelman had a threesome with Brady and Kraft. 

Just now, Radar said:

I hope the Bills can find some kind of run game because I think NE will game plan to go after Josh until we can show some kind threat in a run game.

I don't know if they have the personnel to shut down our passing game (this is largely dependent on John Brown playing healthy).  Been reading a lot about the Patriots struggles with motion.  Hopefully we can work that in to help the run game.

5 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I don't know if they have the personnel to shut down our passing game (this is largely dependent on John Brown playing healthy).  Been reading a lot about the Patriots struggles with motion.  Hopefully we can work that in to help the run game.

With 50 mph gusts, they might not need much help against the passing game.

Daboll has to get creative this week to get the ball to our playmakers.

Just now, Success said:

Good point on the wind.  Hopefully Joshy's short game is on point.  That will also be a key.  It would also be great to get a few turnovers from our D with some short fields.  The kicking game should be mighty interesting as well lol.

Posted a few hours ago by Tom Fornelli from CBS Sports.  LOL.

1. Patriots at Bills: Patriots +3.5 (-110)

It's clear that the Patriots aren't The Patriots this year. Cam Newton had a great start but has come crashing back down to Earth in recent weeks. Still, if there's any time I want to be on the Patriots to bounce back, it's here. Bill Belichick has been a monster ATS throughout his tenure with the Patriots, but he's been even better as an underdog, going 13-6 ATS since 2010. Off a loss, his teams have gone 24-14 ATS over that same period. Plus, if there's a game for the Patriots offense to get right, it's against this Bills defense. The Buffalo defense ranks 26th in rush defense DVOA, and that's something we know Belichick will be happy to exploit on Sunday. Temperatures will be in the 40s, and it's going to be windy in Buffalo on Sunday, and that's when Belichick relies on his rushing offense. Patriots 23, Bills 17

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It's clear that the Patriots aren't The Patriots this year. Cam Newton had a great start but has come crashing back down to Earth in recent weeks. Still, if there's any time I want to be on the Patriots to bounce back, it's here. Bill Belichick has been a monster ATS throughout his tenure with the Patriots, but he's been even better as an underdog, going 13-6 ATS since 2010. Off a loss, his teams have gone 24-14 ATS over that same period. Plus, if there's a game for the Patriots offense to get right, it's against this Bills defense. The Buffalo defense ranks 26th in rush defense DVOA, and that's something we know Belichick will be happy to exploit on Sunday. Temperatures will be in the 40s, and it's going to be windy in Buffalo on Sunday, and that's when Belichick relies on his rushing offense. Patriots 23, Bills 17

The wind will be a factor, reminds me of the Philly game last year. Hopefully the Dabaoll and the offense are working heavily on the screen passing game this week

Edited by Mrbojanglezs

10 minutes ago, Success said:

I would hope Josh runs the ball like crazy, delivering his biggest game of the year rushing.

He's by far our best rushing threat and running is by far what he does best.  

I also hope he somehow finds a way to *hold onto* the football.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I wish our run defense was better.

I feel like we can know they're going to run, and still not be able to stop it.  It's been like that in almost every game anyway, and the Pats run well.

1 minute ago, Success said:

I wish our run defense was better.

I feel like we can know they're going to run, and still not be able to stop it.  It's been like that in almost every game anyway, and the Pats run well.

Make no mistake!  This will be a tough game and a very well earned victory if we actually win.

I just hope it's a good game and not totally dominated by foul weather.