Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Geez...

”Why would I be mad? But just so we’re clear: I won’t be happy”

I don’t know where that poster came from but they may want to consider changing their name to Negative Nellie or Pessimist Pattie. Jeesh. I also think they might be a Pats fan in Bills clothing. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

It's the truth until proven otherwise, can't imagine even the most die hard homers are going tolerate this team losing to the Patriots twice again this year given the circumstances.

How do you expect us "die hard homers" to go about "not tolerating" two losses to the Pats*? Should we write strongly-worded letters?

39 minutes ago, gordong said:
This cant be right Allen is NOT accurate! 

·
Oct 27

After 7 weeks, Josh Allen has the 4th highest on-target pct (81.2%) in the #NFL

NFL_2020_2021_ItTakesAllOfUs_NFL.png

Is there more info on this somewhere? Like complete chart of all QBs or some data on which it is based?

Without any context it has little value.

4 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Is there more info on this somewhere? Like complete chart of all QBs or some data on which it is based?

Without any context it has little value.

i dont think its rocket science, man.... the context is if it was on target or not. it doesnt always have to be a deep dive into something. why would we need a chart of every qb. they are literally telling us right here he's ranked 4th at putting the ball on target.

without having to deep dive into charts and data, i would assume this stat means when he throws the ball it goes where it needs to almost all the time. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

Explain to me how we backed into the playoffs? I don’t know what that means. 

So in 2017 we are said to have "backed in" because our getting in depended upon another team's W/L rather than us controlling our own fate

(Of course, that's usually the case in the WC slots, it's just not always 'down to the wire')

But this dude is taking that saying to new heights and claiming that if we win the division and control our own fate (division winner is always "in"), we will still have "backed in"

SMDH, some people, I tell ya

On 10/26/2020 at 9:54 AM, High Football IQ said:

Worth noting heading into this week, I remember this game well as it essentially derailed a promising season and this was one a few times the Pats didn't win the division with Brady and Belichik (2002 and 2008).

This was also Bledsoe's record setting year in Buffalo but he also cooled down after a hot start similar to what Allen and the offense has shown the last 3 weeks:

I get it now.  You're actually Jerry Sullivan, aren't you?

JK.  you're only his doppleganger or some such

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Huges is news to me ... another loss we can't afford 😭Hyde I kind of figured it would be possible he didn't suit up after that hit

I wouldn't worry about Hughes unless he DNP tomorrow.  He almost always gets a vet rest day on Weds and since the Bills were investigated for not stating an injury when he might have had one, they're gonna err on the side of caution.

I think it's a good sign that Hyde was wearing a jersey, stretching and on a bike during practice.  At least stage 2, maybe stage 3.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So in 2017 we are said to have "backed in" because our getting in depended upon another team's W/L rather than us controlling our own fate

(Of course, that's usually the case in the WC slots, it's just not always 'down to the wire')

But this dude is taking that saying to new heights and claiming that if we win the division and control our own fate (division winner is always "in"), we will still have "backed in"

SMDH, some people, I tell ya

I get it now.  You're actually Jerry Sullivan, aren't you?

JK.  you're only his doppleganger or some such

That’s how the WC works. You’re not the best team in your division, so you go up against other teams for a shot at the playoffs. 

The Bills did everything they needed to do to be a playoff team in 2017. The Baltimore Ravens did not. Just because it comes down to certain scenarios doesn’t mean a team wasn’t playoff caliber... they were in the playoffs... therefore they were a playoff team. They did what they needed to do and other teams didn’t. 

The statements about this year are pretty funny, like arguing with a 3 year old. 

• Thank you (+1) 1