Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, wjag said:

So they are now up to eight different combinations.  We have moved well past silly...

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

LOL. I can't keep up either. The Bills no longer have a regular home uniform anymore.

I think it's a good thing. They should mix them up as much as possible. Love the different looks.

35 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Two random observations/general wonderings based on this video:

1) It would be awesome to see Josh go full assassin mode next year and wear the dark visor. Would keep the defense guessing a bit on where he's going with the football from not being able to read his eyes and to a way less important extent, looks cool. Are QBs allowed to wear tinted visors (didn't Vick used to wear one?) and how much would it affect their vision? 

2) If you were playing away at Denver and practiced in masks for the week or two leading up to that game, would it help you prepare for the altitude/less oxygen? Probably a stupid question but seems like the mask would help you get used to playing without your usual 100% intake of breath.

Actually good QB’s use their eyes to move the safety and Josh has been doing that well this year 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

It's the truth until proven otherwise, can't imagine even the most die hard homers are going tolerate this team losing to the Patriots twice again this year given the circumstances.

Oh, is that what people are doing?  I hadn't seen where anyone was thinking getting swept by this year's Patriots was being "tolerated" by anyone.  How mad will you be when the Bills win Sunday?  Like, really, really mad?

3 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Why would I be mad about this team winning?

Let's be serious though, if they do beat the Patriots it's just another hollow accomplishment......not quite on par with the Jets game but if the Patriots are truly this bad the Bills very well may back into the division title by default with 7 or 8 wins this year similar to the 2017 season when we backed into the playoffs as a WC.

If they win Sunday they will be 6-2. I know this team has issues to fix but they will win more than 7 or 8 games if they get to 6-2. I think they find a way to 10 wins. 10-6 AFC East champs.

Edited by Greg S
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Let's be serious though, if they do beat the Patriots it's just another hollow accomplishment......not quite on par with the Jets game but if the Patriots are truly this bad the Bills very well may back into the division title by default with 7 or 8 wins this year similar to the 2017 season when we backed into the playoffs as a WC.

Geez...

”Why would I be mad? But just so we’re clear: I won’t be happy”

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Explain to me how we backed into the playoffs? I don’t know what that means. 

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I had heard that previously...does anyone know why?  Can't imagine it gives that much of an unfair advantage (if it helps block out sunlight, I guess all players would have the option to do it).

Edit:  https://www.sbnation.com/a/nfl-preview-2019/visors

I guess there are several reasons, including not being able to see where a player is looking (definitely an advantage for QBs) and for medical staff in diagnosing concussions.

I can't remember where I read it or heard it but Josh said he couldn't/wouldn't wear it during a game because there are blind spots in his vision when he uses it. He likes it for practice because it helps him 'train' where to release the ball when he can't actually see his receiver. It helps him with his anticipatory throws.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

So a win won't make you mad, but it also won't make you happy?

It doesn't seem like you have very much fun watching football. 

The cost of a high football IQ, I guess.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Logic said:

So a win won't make you mad, but a loss won't make you happy?

If the Bills win the Super Bowl this is going to be the guy that says "Yeah but Covid."

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Just might be the best one of the last few weeks. It’s been a vintage period. 

3 hours ago, Logic said:

So a win won't make you mad, but it also won't make you happy?

The very structure of that post checks like, all the boxes, for trolling. Even their NAME is trolling.

I scroll past nearly every response they post, because the content is so incredibly empty and ridiculous that I don't want to waste my time getting to the next response. It's so, so bad. Why feed them?

Edited by BringBackFlutie
  • Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, gordong said:
This cant be right Allen is NOT accurate! 

·
Oct 27

After 7 weeks, Josh Allen has the 4th highest on-target pct (81.2%) in the #NFL

NFL_2020_2021_ItTakesAllOfUs_NFL.png

I’ll stick with Terry’s Bradshaw opinion he knows better then anyone what it takes to be accurate QB in the NFL 

• Haha (+1) 3