Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

28 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

What “dots” are you connecting that lead you to believe that “Brown is running just fine” when he didn’t practice last week?

True he didn’t practice last week but he wasn’t vacationing either.  He was riding the bike, working with the training staff, getting treatment.  You know that much.  He will play unless he has a setback at practice this week.  We need him to open up the Diggs. Felciano is really close  Huge call because we need him but don’t want to risk a year ending injury.  I think he will be activated if he passes one final test today. Let’s keep our fingers crossed

56 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Thanks for confirming it's just your opinion and hasn't been reported by a credible source.

What is a credible source these days aways

1 minute ago, DDCC said:

True he didn’t practice last week but he wasn’t vacationing either.  He was riding the bike, working with the training staff, getting treatment.  You know that much.  He will play unless he has a setback at practice this week.  We need him to open up the Diggs. Felciano is really close  Huge call because we need him but don’t want to risk a year ending injury.  I think he will be activated if he passes one final test today. Let’s keep our fingers crossed

Not only did you not answer the question, you have now added yet another in unsubstantiated claim with the Feliciano statement.

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Fair.

I think they play the Pats similarly to how they played the Titans: Sell out to stop the run and dare Cam to beat you. The Bills effectively limited Henry in that game. Obviously, Tannehill was able to beat them through the air. Cam, however, is not even in Tannehill's universe currently in the passing game, nor are the Patriots receivers anywhere near as good as Tennessee's.

Having Milano in the lineup and having Ed Oliver apparently back at full health will help. So will Pats guard Thuney missing the game.

And not having josh Norman at CB1

• Like (+1) 1

Any word on Feliciano would be huge if he gets activated. He has a nasty attitude on the field.  Heard he is very nice off the field. Josh loves him.  He reminds me of Conrad Dobler.  Met Xonrad when the Bills practiced in Fredonia. Use to be in the bars all the time with Phil V and Freddy smerlas

4 minutes ago, DDCC said:

Any word on Feliciano would be huge if he gets activated. He has a nasty attitude on the field.  Heard he is very nice off the field. Josh loves him.  He reminds me of Conrad Dobler.  Met Xonrad when the Bills practiced in Fredonia. Use to be in the bars all the time with Phil V and Freddy smerlas

So you got any more insider info or are you just shifting to pure speculation going forward

16 minutes ago, DDCC said:

For example, media presented in the practice sessions last week actually saw John Brown running, maybe even with a video, or interviews of coaches, etc.

definitely not someone in an internet forum with none of above to back up his claim(s).

Edited by syhuang
  • Like (+1) 1

Okay.  I never claimed to be an insider or a source of information. A bunch of hunting buddies who share what the know.  One of my friends is a football expert and shares stuff with us.  I am just hoping for the following. Brown plays. Feliciano is activated and brown plays.  I feel confident on all three 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DDCC said:

Okay.  I never claimed to be an insider or a source of information. A bunch of hunting buddies who share what the know.  One of my friends is a football expert and shares stuff with us.  I am just hoping for the following. Brown plays. Feliciano is activated and brown plays.  I feel confident on all three 

Then what did you mean by this?

And this?

and this?

and this?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DDCC said:

I am just hoping all three play

Hmmm...so in your mind “just hoping” he plays leads you to make declarations like:

and:

Honestly at this point it would be wise to own up to the charade and try to recoup any chance at sticking on the board. Just some friendly advice...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Hmmm...so in your mind “just hoping” he plays leads you to make declarations like:

and:

Honestly at this point it would be wise to own up to the charade and try to recoup any chance at sticking on the board. Just some friendly advice...

DDCC = Dang Dude, Come Clean   🤣

• Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

Yes and that was also a telling game considering the downward spiral the Pats were on the 2nd half of the season only able to beat the worst team in the league (Bengals) and Bills.

At the end of the day this HC is 0-6 against the Pats and Allen is 0-3 against them....Hoodie is a master of mind games and his effusive praise of Allen today is another way of him saying he's about to do what he's always done against him and this team sadly.

Is that the new 4D chess line?