Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, DDCC said:

Milano played on a very limited basis,  he will start and take the majority of the reps.  Brown is running just fine Einstein but if you know anything about leg injuries you can tweak them easily.  As of today, Brown will start.  The trainers and coaches will be closely monitoring his reps during the week and extra treatment in the whirlpool. Why are you arguing about something so simple to grasp

1) use punctuation; it helps make your post more readable.

2) you’re just saying whatever you want and presenting it as fact.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, wjag said:

The crazy thing about the Belichick is he pulls out a new wrinkle that you don't expect.  I fully expect him to use White as his featured back.  Instead we are likely to see Burkhead or Harris or something even crazier like J.J. Taylor.

I know he does that, but I’m just not convinced they have the high end talent or OL play this season to make the new wrinkle into a game winning strategy 

6 minutes ago, DDCC said:

Milano played on a very limited basis,  he will start and take the majority of the reps.  Brown is running just fine Einstein but if you know anything about leg injuries you can tweak them easily.  As of today, Brown will start.  The trainers and coaches will be closely monitoring his reps during the week and extra treatment in the whirlpool. Why are you arguing about something so simple to grasp

24/7 in the whirlpool right

55 minutes ago, DDCC said:

I want us to win. I have been following the bills since Jack Kemp and Minnie max Anderson.  The pats have our number

If you have been following the NFL that long, you know that things change.

The Pats don't have our number.  They have clearly had our number for the last 20 years.  But we dominated them the decade prior.

Buffalo has also won the last few meetings against the Patriots when they have been without Tom Brady.

I understand the respect people have for Bill Belichick.  But his coaching clearly isn't overcoming the roster problems so far this year.  Early in the season, opponents weren't expecting the drastic change in offensive style and were caught off guard by Cam Newton's running ability.  Defenses have adjusted and now their lack of offensive weapons is killing them.

I am not presenting as fact.  These are my thoughts based on reading and connecting the dots of information I gather and then just using common sense.  Please follow: brown has a hurt leg, we are playing an 0-6 team, we hold him out we know we have ne.  Milano plays sparingly and only in key moments. You don’t have to be Columbia to figure it out. Both are recovered and will start.  Pure conjecture but probably true

40 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

No Jersey Mike's in WNY that I am aware of, I never had it but seen commercials. We have a good local sub scene though. Rather support the locals instead of chains 

They actually did just open one on McKinley in the plaza across the street from the mall. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DDCC said:

I am not presenting as fact.  These are my thoughts based on reading and connecting the dots of information I gather and then just using common sense.  Please follow: brown has a hurt leg, we are playing an 0-6 team, we hold him out we know we have ne.  Milano plays sparingly and only in key moments. You don’t have to be Columbia to figure it out. Both are recovered and will start.  Pure conjecture but probably true

Welcome back DD (Dunkirk Don)... long time man 

columbia? 🤪

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Yep, he isn’t a great college scout, I’d say he is average.

We will see some posters defending him, always happens whenever I point out he isn’t very good at drafting. A good QB in the right scheme can some deficiencies, Belichick is on his own now and it’s not looking good. 

For some here it's blasphemy to talk badly of the Hoodie. 

1 hour ago, DDCC said:

Moss is not a big back my friend. I think the bills are disappointed in his inability to break tackles.  If he was a big back, Josh wouldn’t  have to carry the ball so much in short yardage.  

I think there is an argument Josh is better than any running back in short yard situations.

Part of that being there are so many looks they can give. 

You put a big back in on short yardage, we are not as multiple. But leaves us open to critical injury to our QB, I will give you that.

But I say it's worth it.

1 hour ago, DDCC said:

I want us to win. I have been following the bills since Jack Kemp and Minnie max Anderson.  The pats have our number

Then I’m sure you remember the Dolphins had our number ( back in the day ) ? 
Things change 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know he does that, but I’m just not convinced they have the high end talent or OL play this season to make the new wrinkle into a game winning strategy 

Their oline was a fair bit better this past week with Andrews and Mason back. When they are all heathy LT to RG is a top 10 unit. They do have issues at RT but I think they can run the football on us. They were blocking well for Harris. The key for the Bills is get up on them and take away that run game with scoreboard pressure. That is what the 9ers were able to do and the Pats unravelled from there.

• Like (+1) 3

So heres my weekly "We're due for a defensive score" post......

Its been a ridiculously long time since we've scored on D(2017). This drought has become creepily long at this point.... We're due for a defensive score

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

DiBella's>>>>>>>

From wiki

"Wegmans has incorporated DiBella's style sub shops into their stores, with consultation from the DiBella family, but they are not actual DiBella's restaurants. Top New York food critic Derek Ellis has suggested the Wegman's sub may have even surpassed the original DiBella's sub, though this claim was met with criticism from New York Times food critic Matthew Krush.[citation needed]"

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1