Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, DDCC said:

I hope I am wrong but I do believe they are in our heads.  You have to give me that.  I believe the bills are preparing much differently this week than in the past. The messaging will be different from McDermott. It is a ghost we have to get rid of.  You may even see coach more involved in calling some of the defense this week. He wants this one bad.  The guy in the hood has our number

Do you remember Tyrone Wheatley. Big back. It is not the weight

ok so when you say somebody isnt a "big back", without any context, do you blame me for taking that literally and the referencing his size? physically he's a big back. And sunday i saw him run through some arm tackles. he'll get it.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I'll have to check it out. But, my Sunday pregame DiBella's is undeafeated this year.

Every Bills fan's Sunday pregame ritual is undefeated this year  :P

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This seems like you are possibly just creating this unwinnable scenario so your feelings/emotions are protected if the Bills lose.  The Patriots have had the Bills number for the last 20 years, sure.  But this year, is this year.  

N

Stop the psychology please.  I believe the Pats will be us and not sure it will be close.  Our defense is a mess and their short crossing routes will kill us.  The only positive is Milano will be back

4 minutes ago, DDCC said:

N

Stop the psychology please.  I believe the Pats will be us and not sure it will be close.  Our defense is a mess and their short crossing routes will kill us.  The only positive is Milano will be back

You are the one spouting psychology by literally saying the Pats and Billy boy are in the Bills heads.

It's ok, this weekend will be good.  Don't worry!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DDCC said:

N

Short Crossing routes to who?. This would make sense if Brady was there. But Cam Newton has shown no ability to throw the ball. If Nkeal Harry is out with a concussion. Edelman is their only receiver?  Also Newton when he does throw only throws to one side of the field. 

1 minute ago, Bigvinny said:

Short Crossing routes to who?. This would make sense if Brady was there. But Cam Newton has shown no ability to throw the ball. If Nkeal Harry is out with a concussion. Edelman is their only receiver?  Also Newton when he does throw only throws to one side of the field. 

Not to mention that short crossers are typically man beaters, and the Bills play a ton of zone—mostly C-3 and quarters.

The patriots and brady owned us not this new patriot team. We used to own them and it’s time to turn the table. Don’t let belichek gettin in your head. We are better and will show it this week!

Edited by cwchze
Misspell
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If the Patriots run for 150+ yards I blame the coaching staff. Make Cam beat us with his arm.

There's something really funny about this.  "We're going to make New England's QB stand back there and play quarterback".  

"We aren't going to let the QB playing against Josh Allen beat us with his legs".

I hope Stidham plays, I really do. 

30 minutes ago, DDCC said:

I hope I am wrong but I do believe they are in our heads.  You have to give me that.  I believe the bills are preparing much differently this week than in the past. The messaging will be different from McDermott. It is a ghost we have to get rid of.  You may even see coach more involved in calling some of the defense this week. He wants this one bad.  The guy in the hood has our number

Do you remember Tyrone Wheatley. Big back. It is not the weight

Belichick has had the ability to affect Allen in the past. I don’t doubt that Allen will struggle a bit with his schemes. But Belichick’s m.o. is to take away the best weapon on the team. This will be Diggs. If brown plays that will help a ton. Overall the Pats defense is not as talented as it was last year, and that is showing on the field. Their ST isn’t as impactful either with blocked punts and that was the difference in the 1st game last year. There are holes to be exploited for Daboll. I think Allen will use his legs a lot. I’m not worried about their offense. DL needs to set the edge with cam. 

as far as McDermott, I don’t know if you are right in your belief about his approach but  I think he should want this one bad and I think the messaging should be different. That’s jmo. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

I know that the Patriots will do everything they can to confuse Josh. Likely very similar to what he saw last week with mixed half field coverages that made him question his eyes and hesitate on some throws, and thus not throwing to the correct guys. Josh's legs will have to keep us moving early on in this game until he/they can figure it out. Also I am sure there will be lots of short underneath throws all game again, which I am fine with. Cannot have the penalties and drops that have plagued us the past two weeks. 

I am still very confident we win this game. Might not be pretty, and I dont give a Sh#%. Just get to 6-2 with a stranglehold on the division. 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Belichick has had the ability to affect Allen in the past. I don’t doubt that Allen will struggle a bit with his schemes. But Belichick’s m.o. is to take away the best weapon on the team. This will be Diggs. If brown plays that will help a ton. Overall the Pats defense is not as talented as it was last year, and that is showing on the field. Their ST isn’t as impactful either with blocked punts and that was the difference in the 1st game last year. There are holes to be exploited for Daboll. I think Allen will use his legs a lot. I’m not worried about their offense. DL needs to set the edge with cam. 

as far as McDermott, I don’t know if you are right in your belief about his approach but  I think he should want this one bad and I think the messaging should be different. That’s jmo. 

Brown will play this week

1 minute ago, DDCC said:

Brown will play this week

I only want him out there if he can be effective. Vs the chiefs he was limping and couldn’t run or separate and the chiefs knew that. But when healthy he really changes what they can do on offense. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I only want him out there if he can be effective. Vs the chiefs he was limping and couldn’t run or separate and the chiefs knew that. But when healthy he really changes what they can do on offense. 

I saw that too.  Calfs scare me.  I remember when Victor Cruz had his about 7-8 years ago, he couldn't recover from it the entire season.

• Sad 1

He was held out last week due to the opponent.  They thought it would be a blow out so they didn’t want to rush him back.  I am sure he is doing fine and unless he hurts it during practice.  Brown and Milano will be back this week

2 minutes ago, DDCC said:

He was held out last week due to the opponent.  They thought it would be a blow out so they didn’t want to rush him back.  I am sure he is doing fine and unless he hurts it during practice.  Brown and Milano will be back this week

So he’ll be back unless he isn’t? Nice work.

Also, Milano was back last week.

• Haha (+1) 1

Milano played on a very limited basis,  he will start and take the majority of the reps.  Brown is running just fine Einstein but if you know anything about leg injuries you can tweak them easily.  As of today, Brown will start.  The trainers and coaches will be closely monitoring his reps during the week and extra treatment in the whirlpool. Why are you arguing about something so simple to grasp

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The crazy thing about the Belichick is he pulls out a new wrinkle that you don't expect.  I fully expect him to use White as his featured back.  Instead we are likely to see Burkhead or Harris or something even crazier like J.J. Taylor.