Week 8: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

That defense has lost a lot due to COVID, that has had a huge impact on the team. 

I don’t think the defense is as good as it was last year, but I think it could be fine if they had any offense to go with it. Not having Brady is the biggest factor in the difference with that team. They lost some key Defensive players to FA too, not just Covid. That was their choice to let them leave. 

• Like (+1) 4

27 minutes ago, sonyab1974 said:

The Bills won't be able to win against the Pats next Sunday! The Bills are just not strong enough. :( So it will be 5-3 :( 

Hey! Thanks for the heads up. Guess it relieves me from thinking about/worrying about the game all week and watching on Sunday. 

You and @Buffalo_Stampede get along nicely I bet

• Haha (+1) 1

The hip new excuse from the media now is that Newton hasnt been the same since he got Covid and they dont think its a coincidence. I"ve seen this mentioned on 2 different morning shows already..... This is comical to me because he was asymptomatic. these freaking people just cant stand to be wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

McConservative has never run up the score...

Oh stop. We were ahead by 4 in Miami and threw 2 consecutive bombs to the end zone with less than 3 minutes remaining.

Is that “McConservative” to you? How does it rate in contrast to the Seahawks last night, who ran the ball 3 straight times and punted with a 3-point lead instead of giving the best QB in the a chance to get 2 yards and secure a win on the road vs a divisional opponent?

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Process said:

Hopefully Brown Milano Feliciano are all able to play. Even without them the bills are healthier than most of the league. No excuses, we need to win this game. If we can't it's back to being the same old bills. 

What are you talking about ? Ford out, norman out, Wallace out .. just to name a few.

Getting Brown back for this game is huge. We need to really light up the Pats through the air for me to feel comfortable. I could easily see this game being a crappy "Pats are back" game where Newton has 100+ yards running. Need to get into a shootout and put it away