Buffalo Bills: This is your moment.

12 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I do understand what you're saying but the Patriots are a shell of their former selves.  Miami is more impressive than they are right now.  NE QBs threw more Ints today than JA has all season.

It’s the whole psyche factor that goes along with it. 

6 minutes ago, Nelius said:

This troll is preemptively knocking next week's victory now...

What about my post is “troll?”

2 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

It’s the whole psyche factor that goes along with it. 

What about my post is “troll?”

sorry, not you at all. High IQ already talking about a victory next week feeling "hollow".  I should have quoted but my post was directly after so I didn't.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Nelius said:

sorry, not you at all. High IQ already talking about a victory next week feeling "hollow".  I should have quoted but my post was directly after so I didn't.

Guy has me scratching my head.  I really think we have a lot of trolls from other teams on our board.  His profile was created right after Brady announced he was leaving the Patriots.

I mean High Football IQ Sounds like the arrogance of a Patriots fan.😁

Edited by formerlyofCtown

If we lose to the Pats, people are going to say it doesn't matter since we're still atop the division. 

All I want to see is Josh play well in a big game. Even if the Pats are 2-4, him & McDermott have never beat them. It's time to change that. I'm tired of seeing the Josh & Co. play stiff & afraid in big games. When the spotlight is on them, they come out missing open passes, taking bad sacks, going 3 & out, committing penalties, and just looking lost.

Then sometime in the 2nd half, they put together a drive or two a bit too late to matter. I just want to see the offense take control & show confidence.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Today's game is probably a losing effort against 95% of the league.

Our record is greatly benefitted by having played the worst team in the NFL TWICE already.

That's really lucky.

Going forward, Miami may well represent a greater threat to the division than NE.

NE is having serious trouble moving the ball down the field and putting points on the board.

Yeah, we benefit from playing the Jets twice. Equally, though, it is a major disadvantage to have already played two of the three best teams in football.

Overall we haven't been particularly lucky with the schedule so far.

57 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Even if the Bills win next week it will truly feel vapid and hollow knowing that they could never get it done against the Patriots during their dynasty years.

And if anything this is the true disappointment with this regime is that they could never get a win against the Pats when even the Dolphins could in recent years.

Enjoy the feeling. You're pretty much alone feeling it.

Edited by Thurman#1

If they want to make a true statement beat the Pats and then go out and outscore Seattle. Then the league will be put back on notice again. I still won’t expect a victory over the Pats no matter how bad they have looked until we prove it on the field. We have to get by that psychological hump.... 

3 hours ago, Success said:

A lonely, semi-quarantined nation is now looking to Buffalo.

The Patriots tormented this league for 2 decades.  The Bills have an opportunity next week to absolutely end it. No questions, no door left open, no doubt.

And we SHOULD.  The Bills - despite our shortcomings - are the better team. And for the 1st time since the '90's, we have the better QB.

This is long past due.  Win this game, and put that team in the past.

Yup, seize the moment. Take the division and never look back. It won't be easy since Belichick is a scheming genius. Daboll don't be afraid to cut Josh loose a little.