SNF: Seahawks at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Russel Wilson with the late game sacks and OT INT kind of shot his team in the foot here.

Yeah he really needs to block better for himself.  I even noted "Zero pass blocking ability" for him when scouting college QBs and was glad we passed on him for it.

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Really? I guess some impress easier than others. Arizona's 2nd half D won that game. Kyler's decent but let's hold off the coronation shall we. 

Yeah, he only put up 427 yards and 4 TDs.  What a scrub.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The announcers have been praising his accuracy all night.  They can not be mistaken.  Seriously, I think Murray has made some very good throws, but having Hopkins is undeniably helpful to make any QB look better.

I did mean bad as in bad up to that point.  Not overall.

Overall I think he is above average passer.   He is not as accurate as they make him out to be.

Can't emphasize enough how much an X factor the running is.  I'm glad the Bills have really found a way to make Josh work in the pocket as much as he is......run only when necessary and the occassional run by design.

You watch Murray and Lamar and I just get the sense they're thinking first offen "if I can't run I'm going to either read 1 or 2."  

9 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Cardinals LB's are crazy good. they cover so much ground and constantly making plays. We need players like that 

I think the kudos should go to the d coordinator Vance Joseph for disguising pressure and giving Wilson multiple looks. Defense looked much better in the 2nd half after Wilson torched them early.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Kyler is the next Russel Wilson. the similarities are scary 

Cardinals are set for the next 15 years 

As long as he continues to improve as a passer.  Imo, he’s not even close to being as good as a passer as RW at the moment.  His legs are unbelievable though and I agree, the cards are set for the long haul. He’ll continue to improve as a passer and might be wearing a yellow jacket some day.  Not looking forward to our defense facing him either. 

11 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

I think the kudos should go to the d coordinator Vance Joseph for disguising pressure and giving Wilson multiple looks. Defense looked much better in the 2nd half after Wilson torched them early.

Absolutely.  That WAS the difference in the game.  

22 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

You know what is going to happen. We will cut him and Pittsburgh will pick him up and turn him into an INT and Sack machine on his way to HOF

You know what is going to happen.  Someone will make a REALLY stupid prediction and someone else will make fun of it because there’s zero percent chance the prediction becomes reality 

Just now, NewEra said:

You know what is going to happen.  Someone will make a REALLY stupid prediction and someone else will make fun of it because there’s zero percent chance the prediction becomes reality 

If i have to be the stupid one, so be it.

I just want him to stay and become a HOF legend

22 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

agreed— though I am not sure anyone can replicate Wilson’s deep ball accuracy. Holy cow. 

It’s unreal.  As is Locketts ball tracking and just all around bad***ness.  He could be better than Diggs.  

1 minute ago, OZBILLS said:

If i have to be the stupid one, so be it.

I just want him to stay and become a HOF legend

Interesting

I do as well. I think there’s a good chance he signs an extension because McD and Beane love him so much....but I really hope he improves to the point where he’s worthy of that extension.  He’s not even close to being there right now imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s unreal.  As is Locketts ball tracking and just all around bad***ness.  He could be better than Diggs.  

Interesting

I have never really considered Lockett to be a tier 1 receiver.... until tonight. His two insane TD catches were just that— insane. On the deep ball, how did he get and keep that body position with Peterson like 1 inch from him the entire time— and then concentrate and haul in that ball. 

32 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Yeah he really needs to block better for himself.  I even noted "Zero pass blocking ability" for him when scouting college QBs and was glad we passed on him for it.

Yeah, he only put up 427 yards and 4 TDs.  What a scrub.

Never said he was a scrub, he's a nice player against a bad Seattle defense. Josh had 430+ total yards with 4 TDs 0 INTs in regulation Week 2 but some are already questioning his play.  Everybody has their day and today was Murray's.

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have never really considered Lockett to be a tier 1 receiver.... until tonight. His two insane TD catches were just that— insane. On the deep ball, how did he get and keep that body position with Peterson like 1 inch from him the entire time— and then concentrate and haul in that ball. 

It was of my opinion that he was only capable of making those catches because I had lots of money on Arizona.  But that’s not the case.  He’s been making catches like that for years and could be the most underrated wr in the league