SNF: Seahawks at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

Toss up game.  Seattle is not a joke.  That’s silly.  Wilson is on lace for MVP.  Their defense is horrible.  It’s going to be 27-24 someone as I’m not willing to predict this one.  It’s way too close and Arizona is better than many think as they are out west.

Should be fun until I fall asleep.  It’s what happens when you get to late 40’s and you get up at 5 am everyday.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Toss up game.  Seattle is not a joke.  That’s silly.  Wilson is on lace for MVP.  Their defense is horrible.  It’s going to be 27-24 someone as I’m not willing to predict this one.  It’s way too close and Arizona is better than many think as they are out west.

Should be fun until I fall asleep.  It’s what happens when you get to late 40’s and you get up at 5 am everyday.

Seattle is not a joke but their schedule has been and their defense is a joke.  

13 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t know if I’ll make it the whole game. Depends on score 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know if I’ll make it the whole game. Depends on score 

Yo Man, us middle aged farts have to get up in the morning.  Bills, ok.  Be miserable tomorrow and deal with it, but I like these teams, not so much to get 4-5 hours of sleep.  Have to get my beauty sleep.  I can use all the help I can get.  Trust me.  Good TD from Seattle.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

How about that throw?  Murray is a lot better than people give him credit.  Angry birds back into it. 10-7.  Can’t believe how stupid the Texans coach was to let Hopkins go.

Maybe he knew his defense was going to suck so badly it would have been a waste of time. The irony is they are not even gonna have a nice early pick to start fixing that D.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

How about that throw?  Murray is a lot better than people give him credit.  Angry birds back into it. 10-7.  Can’t believe how stupid the Texans coach was to let Hopkins go.

Helps when your WR can fully extend his arm to gain separation before the ball gets there.... I’ve seen that multiple times today with no calls...