The fun factor

familykwi

Watching the Bills, I don’t see a team enjoying the game.  Maybe they feel the weight of expectation.  Maybe the losses hit them too hard.

I’m OK when a player or team is demanding of itself, but I’d also like to see more than a business attitude when it’s going well.

The Bills are 5-2 and in control of the division.  Let’s enjoy it.

Edited by familykwi
Misspelled

I noticed that. On a third down stop in the second half they just walked off the field. Nobody fired up. No celebration. Just business as usual in a two point game. 
I want my defense to be jumping, clapping, yelling, do something. Show some emotion. It’s ok

i think that’s where the fans are missed honestly 

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

So we should enjoy it, or the team should enjoy it?  Or both?  Please let me know!!!

So we should enjoy it, but in the most pessimistic way possible-enjoy the wins, but only look for flaws. The players also need to enjoy it, but also not enjoy it at all, but enjoy it enough so people know they are enjoying it, but react like they’ve “been there before”...there’s a very thin line there, but it’s attainable.

confused yet? Good, so am I 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

40 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

I noticed that. On a third down stop in the second half they just walked off the field. Nobody fired up. No celebration. Just business as usual in a two point game. 
I want my defense to be jumping, clapping, yelling, do something. Show some emotion. It’s ok

The head coach is clapping enough for the whole team. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, wvbillsfan said:

I think the fans are a huge lost on defense this year