Cam Newton, he's good

17 hours ago, 97bills said:

He will play way better next week against our defense 

kindofagree, eventough he was abysmal yesterday, BellySick knows we are weak against the run, even worst in teh red zone, so he might try to resurrect him, if only for one more game...

Edited by BuffaLoko
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Since you are fairly new to this board,  I will provide some historical context:

Interesting that my assessment of Luck was spot on in that he was decent but did not turn out to be anywhere near the GOAT he was touted for years to be.  Greatest prospect in football history.  You'll still hear it today from time to time.....T Lawrence is the best prospect since Andrew Luck....

Now his career is over it can be said that he never lived up to that hype or came close to it.  Of course if you do say it people will still say you're wrong even though it has been incontrovertibly proven correct.  His weird cult lives.  The flip side in some ways is Josh Allen.  If he wins five Super Bowls I promise you some will still say "even though he wasn't an accurate passer".  People are weird.

cam took a Lot of physical abuse by sacks and extremely hard hits  in Carolina and it has come home to roost in New England

. He is nowhere near the QB he used to be. A lot of hype and high heels is all he has going on now lol

Edited by Muppy

2 hours ago, Muppy said:

cam took a Lot of physical abuse by sacks and extremely hard hits  in Carolina and it has come home to roost in New England

. He is nowhere near the QB he used to be. A lot of hype and high heels is all he has going on now lol

Cam....he is a personal friend of yours. How dare you refer to anyone on the Patsys by their first name only...first names are for sarcasm.😁

He never was a real qb, like Vick...New style, hype, athletic but dumb. He thought his superman shirt kept him safe. The NFL is no video game as he found out.

16 hours ago, TBBills said:

If only there was such a thing as eating crow for being wrong but that does not exist.

I guess you have never been to Hammers Lot.......they serve everything there.....cooked everyway possible ;)